1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

wes

Reaction score
44 post to go yahhh hooooo!!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Good job, and do what Dory says. Just keep posting, just keep posting, just keep posting, posting posting posting. I now am in 84th place........I think

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The most important thing about posting to me is it's not about where you are at the moment, but where you are trying to get. But remember to have fun and to just take it one day at a time. Happy posting!:smile:

Teheheman

Reaction score
*sings* and he's gone as long as it'll take him, to find a place to rest his crazy mind, and he knows his will will not forsake him, til he finds the thing he's dreamin, even though he knows that it's a long, long way. Sorry, had to sing it.

Daniel

wes

Reaction score
Well in that case I'm going for a Grand, Thanks i'm having Tons of fun.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*sings* and he's gone as long as it'll take him, to find a place to rest his crazy mind, and he knows his will will not forsake him, til he finds the thing he's dreamin, even though he knows that it's a long, long way. Sorry, had to sing it.

Daniel
Say what?:confused:

Well in that case I'm going for a Grand, Thanks i'm having Tons of fun.
That's great! You could easily get that today with little effort if you really wanted to.:smile:

I just set a limit like ten a day and if I should get more that so be it, that's great, too!