1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Teheheman

Reaction score
Sorry, can't help but to sing a Big Kenny song sometimes.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I certantly do not know who that is. But you can do that if you like. Your choice.

Just heard him, and he ain't bad at all. I have deffenatly heard or lone star with their big , massive hit and eveything. And I have heard Gretchen Wilson ever sense she got big and I really did her stuff.:smile:

wes

Reaction score
Say what?:confused:

That's great! You could easily get that today with little effort if you really wanted to.:smile:

I just set a limit like ten a day and if I should get more that so be it, that's great, too!

Oh, I'll get it in a week or so!!:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The important thing it jut that you get there if you really want to.:smile: Lifes unpredictable.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I certantly do not know who that is. But you can do that if you like. Your choice.

Just heard him, and he ain't bad at all. I have deffenatly heard or lone star with their big , massive hit and eveything. And I have heard Gretchen Wilson ever sense she got big and I really did her stuff.:smile:
Yeah, they're not bad, you know that John Rich from B&R used to be one of the members of Lonestar? Look it up

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I look it up the yesterday! That why I made a refrence to them.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ah, nothin like singin the praises of the Mafia while you're in the Post Count thread lol. The sad part? I have more post on this than I do in the MM forum.

Daniel