1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys... The party's here in the game room, got a few movies screening, and drinks and snacks at the concession stand. Enjoy.

wes

Reaction score
How Many post must you post to become senior member?
(I'm sounding like dr. Suess!!):stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi wes... You need 1000 posts before getting the title of Senior Member here at MC's forums. Course, there's a totally different post count/title system over at the PT boards nowadays...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
wes said:
How Many post must you post to become senior member?
(I'm sounding like dr. Suess!!):stick_out_tongue:
Or as the Seuss-mister would say...

"One thousand posts are what you need
Yes, even if your name is Bede.
If you're alive or you're a ghost
You simply need 1000 posts"

wes

Reaction score
Thanks so much , A THOASAND post, oh thats so gross, Adeos, AHHHHHHHH!
*Slap* STOP IT WES

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Hahaha!

820 something almost there and then I can join the ranks of senior members and once I will lookback at my time here and wonder what I could have been doing instead of posting :excited: Oh well, so much for having a life!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I just wanted to note that this is post number 1981 which also happens to be the year I was born. :smile: Thought it was interesting. Working closer to 2000. Will I get there today? Tomorrow? Tune in next time to see when I reach that mark.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Today I hit the 5000 post milestone!!! :excited:

So, now I will thank the people of MC individually...

The Count: Mr. Ed, I don't know if you remember, but you were the first one to welcome me to this fabulous place. Thanks my friend. And I also thank you for running the dorms and your lovely fan-fics. Ed, you're a great friend.

Beauregard: What to say...Hmm...Well, let's see, you're one of my best friends here, you've supported all my fan-fics, you started MopFam, you talk to me on MSN Messenger. You're too awesome for words Beau...You're really great! Thanks for making MC great too! :smile:

TogetherAgain: One of, if not, my best friend here. You're just so great, you can relate with me about homework and fan-fics. And you can nag me about homework and fan-fics. Lisa you're awesome. Your fan-fics are awesome and you yourself be awesome! I love our MSN conversations, so many things are inspired there!! Thanks for being my friend.

BEAR: My bud, my big BEAR buddy. You've always been there for me Bry, and I thank you for that. No one else here at MC treats me like you, and trust me, that's a good thing. I hope our friendship will continue my friend.

redBoobergurl: Wow...you're just wow! You manage to keep posting and updating here at MC even with your crammed schedule! And you've read and adored all my fan-fics. You should be admired here at MC as one of the nicest and funniest people here. You're awesome Beth!

D'Snowth: Snowthergeist, Snowth, Snowthy, DS, and all your other aliases, thanks for being such a pal. You're a real cool guy with awesome ideas. And our muffining and Ziffeling match no other pair I think...Thanks Snowth! You rock!

Vibs: My incredible Danish friend. Vibsy your art is amazing! And you! Man oh man Vibs! You're amazing yourself! You're hillarious and sweet, and did I mention hillarious? Vibs I love our MSN conversations and thank you for bringing the world Vibs and Viq.

DanDanStrawberry: The man who brought us Aunt DanDan, 'nuff said.

minidoozer: Awesome gal! Doesn't post here nearly enough, but awesome just the same. :smile:

RedDragon: My other Illinois compadre! You're great Nyz! I love our conversations and the de ja vu we inspire. Thanks Nyssa!

MrsPepper: T*K*O! AWESOME! The best club I've ever been a member of...

anythingmuppet: Nick is a truly cool dude! I know you got off to a rocky start when you first got here but you've made up for it man! Thanks!

Vic Romano: Your Weekly Visuals continue to make me smile every time I see one. Thanks Vic!

Ziffel: The Ziffler!! Hehe, Ziff, you're so caring and sweet. You're a great guy, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

christyb.: I know we didn't get to talk much back when you were still around, but when we did talk, I enjoyed every minute. Christy, thank you for your MopFam story and Mother herself.

Kimp the Shrimp: Man, you give me a run for my money in the Games! You're really a great guy man, thanks.

superfan: MONOPOLY!! Hehe We'll have to do it again sometime...

Effralyo: Glarkers, what to say?! You're a real awesome gal Effy, keep it up.

Harvey Towers: Mr. Harvey, I know you probably hate me now for making you marry Vibs (loooong story...) but hey, I still like ya. Thanks Mr. Harv!

KrazedMuppet: Her name says it all people! She's what being at MC is about! Being krazed! And yes, you must spell it with a K...

Fozzie Bear: The best mod around. He keeps this place clean, and that's why I stay. Thanks Kev.

furryredmonster: I know we didn't hit it off right off the bat...Ok, we were at war, but I hope you've forgiven me like I have you. I try to remember you every time I see Elmo. It helps. :smile:

Katzi428: Sweet, kind, caring, selfless, giving. Kathy you're outstanding.

Whatever: Beth, er...make that Beth 2! Hehe, you're a great gal to have around Beth I hope you stay.

FISH 'N' WOLFE: You're such a great and funny guy. Hope we get to know each other better.

G-MAN: Man oh man G-MAN, you are awesome. You're such a gift to MC the Movie: Revisited, and your Boober in Survivor was great. I look forward to more of your fan-fic!

Ernie101: I don't know where you ran off to Drake, but wherever it is, I hope you're happy. You were a great friend.

That Announcer: This place truly has not been the same TA...If you ever read this, know that I miss you. And that I want you to come back. Thanks for the time we had TA. It was great.

The Chapmans: If anyone ever asks me what the best forum on the world wide web is, I think you know what I'll tell them. Thank you both for making this site what it is. I've met so many new friends here that I hope I'll keep. And you both made it possible. Thank you. So much.

Vibs

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Ryan thanks. *melting* that was nice. Thank you so much! *hugs* And well, right back in your face dude. :smile:

PS: I hope I'll be more around than what I've been the past couple of weeks... months... hmm, I miss ya all here. But there are so many things. Anyway! Thanks Ryan, you are rather great and awesome yourself. :smile:!