Kamit

Reaction score
Another 81-er here. In fact I was 23 on the 23!

Yes, I was a huge Muppet Babies fan as a kid. In fact I didn't get to see an episode of the Muppet Show until I was much older. I had "Favorite Songs From Jim Henson's Muppets" though, which I listened to over and over again.

And you can bet we taped every Muppet related thing we could find.

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
wow Im really young on this site practiclly a baby I''m 88 I'm only 15. I got hooked on the SS as a kid as the same time I watched MB and then I got hooked on TMS when it was on nick

BornBlue

Reaction score
'79 here.

Maybe I was too old to get into the Muppet Babies, but I never liked them... Right from the start. I have ALWAYS been a huge (classic) Muppet fan, though. Made my parents play the Muppet Movie 8-Track constantly!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Oh, man, am I old. '72 here; Muppet Fan with SS and then TMS. I feel sorry for folks who got stuck with only the MB for so long. :frown:

ohdarling

Reaction score
i was born in august in 81. :smile:

i grew up with sesame street, muppet show, and my very favorite fraggle rock. also..i loved that movie special the christmas toy. i think we still have it on tape somewhere. i always watched that it even made me sniffle at some parts. LOL

G-MAN

Reaction score
I'm an 85'er too, I loved Sesame Street, The Muppet Show(Sundays on USA), and Muppet Babies, but my absolute favorite was Fraggle Rock. I used to have 4 whole tapes(3 of them Beta) devoted to Fraggle Rock, and Muppet Show too. Unfortunately now all I can find are the Betas and due to the time it would take to get them connected to our TV I can't even watch them. So now my only source of Muppety entertainment, besides the movies and Storyteller are Muppet Show episodes that I got from either Nick, Odyssey, or Time Life.

ohdarling

Reaction score
Unfortunately now all I can find are the Betas and due to the time it would take to get them connected to our TV I can't even watch them. So now my only source of Muppety entertainment, besides the movies and Storyteller are Muppet Show episodes that I got from either Nick, Odyssey, or Time Life.
i have downloaded some fraggle rock episodes :smile:
i loved it too, i still do. it's just so great. i swear that it's just like our world, or society. hehe