2013 Hallmark Muppet Ornament

DannyRWW

Reaction score
It looks like its an improvement on the one american greetings did several years back...but since my daughter kind of confiscated that...I'm getting this one now

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
That's a nice ornament. :smile: Kermit's banjo is one of the symbols of "Rainbow Connection".

Drtooth

Reaction score
It looks like its an improvement on the one american greetings did several years back...but since my daughter kind of confiscated that...I'm getting this one now
It's definitely better, but I kinda wish Hallmark either used a different pose (or overall design) or just went with another iconic Kermit scene instead. Maybe even another character, maybe?

On that subject, the Perry the Platypus ornament looks exactly like the one the Disney Store already released.

Man, they just don't have any really exciting ornaments this year besides this one. They usually have too many for me to possibly get. And no surprises like Lion-O from last year.

zns

Reaction score
It's a beautiful ornament. Probably the best one they ever did. My only wish is that they used Jim's Kermit, but Steve's version is just as beautiful.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
It's a beautiful ornament. Probably the best one they ever did. My only wish is that they used Jim's Kermit, but Steve's version is just as beautiful.
I was just about to post that. I thought it would be a nice little touch to have Jim's voice on this ornament. Steve's is still absolutely amazing!!! :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Really...its steve's voice? I haven't seen/heard it yet ...thats interesting....is it a sound bite from the Muppets movie or recorded just for this ornament?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Danny, if you go to the link in the original post there is a listen button on the Hallmark site for the ornament.