2013 Hallmark Muppet Ornament

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So whoever went out and bought the actual ornament, is it real (Jim) or Memorex (Steve)?

:smile:

Enquiring minds want to know!

As Toodles already posted, it is Steve. But the sculpt is very good and the sound is high quality. It is worth the $20. And if we want more Muppet merchandise or ornaments, we should buy the quality merchandise when we can. That's the only way we are going to get more.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but this ornament is already very popular! I was shopping for a birthday card the other day and noticed the Hallmark store I was in had sold out of Kermit. I went to another Hallmark store and they only had ONE left (until I bought it!) I don't know if this is true all over but here in my town the Hallmark staff remarked that Kermit was a hot seller this year!

I don't know how often they restock product when it comes to ornaments, but if you we're waiting to get your Kermit, you may not want to wait too long!!! I recall a few years ago the Statler and Waldorf ornament started to sell out well before Christmas!

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Muppet ones usually sell fast... but these just popped up! WOW! It'll be a shame if I don't get my usual Christmas present of a Muppet ornament.

I really hope they're considering next year's release right now.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
I personally like the American Greetings version better but that's only because it's Jim's voice. The new one is really cute but figuring since I already owned a version like it, I would just pass on it. I have no doubt that Hallmark will release another Muppet ornament next year. From Statler & Waldorf, Fozzie, Beaker, Animal, and now Kermit... I think it's time for Gonzo! Maybe they will have him eating a rubber tire or shooting out of a cannon! :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
The American greetings one is good, and it does kinda prevent me from really wanting this as bad as I should... but the craftsmanship is much better with the Hallmark one. It does look better if you have a side by side comparison of it.

Personally, I'm more excited about the surprise Adventure Time one.