50 Greatest TV Animals on Animal Planet on June 14

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yo Phillip K. Don't get to agraisve. I like the old characters, it not that like we talk about Disney characters behind anyones backs. *looks around to see if Phillip is around* Man, did that disney movie suck bad!!! *lets out an evil laugh*

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
However distasteful you found his comment, nobody was attacking you. Everyone is entitled to an opinion here and we value that.
Ahh, the power of the "CAPS" key. :smile:

P

Philip Kippel

Erine81981 said:
Yo Phillip K. Don't get to agraisve. I like the old characters, it not that like we talk about Disney characters behind anyones backs. *looks around to see if Phillip is around* Man, did that disney movie suck bad!!! *lets out an evil laugh*
I HEARD THAT, MISTER!!! :mad:

YOU JUST TALKED ABOUT THEM BEHIND MY BACK!!!

Nice try, but you should've known that your message would've been read eventually.

I don't want to start any flame wars here, so please, give me a break.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I knew. I was just going behind the computer and talking behind it not your back. Please don't get upset. (laughs) Sorry Its funny. (burst out laughing) I *snickers* can't help! It funny. So funny I've had to use the bathroom twice. (laughs so hard it happens again) Oh my gosh!!!!! (now rolling on the floor laughing and saying Disney characters suck expect for Pluto, Goofy and Donald Duck)