5000 Posts!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

Okay, here's something to not be proud of. I just posted under a different thread and saw I was at 4999 posts. Why isn't this a feat to be proud of? Because it proves one thing:

I HAVE NO LIFE!

LOL!

I don't even know why I post about it being my 5000th post, because it is embarassing that all my time is spent online--well, when I'm not doing events with Muley alongside Rock 103 to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis.

The majority of my posting is done while at work. At home at nights I just don't have the time to commit to MC and play. At work, while waiting on hold or for something to happen, I post here. Those who IM me at home know that's true; I'm just busy when at home with the cartoons and puppetry work.

Anyways, I remember when I first signed up at the Delphi forums, and was wanting the screenname I now have, but as it was already taken, I settled for FOZZI3B3AR. When I introduced myself at MuppetFest, I said, "I'm Fozzie Bear at MuppetCentral.com---with "3"s, not "E"s." It became a somewhat theme song by which Karen Prell made recognition of me, and it made Jane Henson giggle.

So, is there any retrospect for me to make of all these posts? Nope. Most of it is senseless babble (like this post), bad attempts at jokes, sometimes informative, sometimes questionable, and sometimes just going with the flow.

Since I've been here, we've had fun with lots o' things, including Role Plays, the whole MuppetFest thing, I've made new friends, lost one, kept in touch with many, only been in trouble a very few times (which is new for me), and have pretty well got a core group of folks who know who Papa Roy and Muley the Mule are. Heck, probably even knows all about me!

I've always found it cool that we've had insiders of the JHC involved, including Karen Prell and Jerry Nelson, and now Secret Squirrel. I hope they continue to visit for always--though I miss seeing Jerry's posts.

Well, I suppose of babbled on yet again far enough.

*Holds glass in air.*

So, to all my friends out there who've encouraged me to be me and played with me as I posted unsensible WOCKAs, this post's for you.

*Sips sparkling grape juice.*

F:embarrassed:Z

Super Scooter

Reaction score
HURRAY FOR FOZZI3 B3AR! :embarrassed: er, Fozzie Bear... Hehe!

Aww, Kevin! Just cuz you have no life doesn't mean it's a bad thing! If you had a life, we wouldn't get the pleasure of your visits!

Just kidding!

I'm sure you have a life. Just think of how many people you and Muley have helped, and how many you're going to help. I'd say that's a life. And a darn good one at that.

Congratulations on being 5000 posts old, Foz!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
I'm sure you have a life. Just think of how many people you and Muley have helped, and how many you're going to help. I'd say that's a life. And a darn good one at that.
Okay, dude. You win. You honestly just made my whole day today by reminding me of that!!

THANK YOU!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
oooh, love the new avator. What is that? A celebration one?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks.

Nah, I took it from a Manhattan Melodies photo. You know I like to change out my avatars from time to time. This one was next in line.

I have my Fozzie Avatar ready for Halloween already, but it's a neat little pic I got off Palisades' site. It'll be purty cool!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Yay for you!
I was unsure if it was a celebratory event or not. I mean, on one hand it means I'm keeping things going around here; on the other hand it means i have no life.

Am I cool---or lost.