5000 Posts!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don't worry, Foz. I'm in the same boat as you.

I got a 12.

11-15: You've probably forgotten more about the Internet than most people will ever know. When something amusing happens in your life, you probably yell out ''LOL!'' instead of emitting human laughter like the rest of us. Be careful not to fall in too deep, though; we don't want you to become a hermit in that little computer room of yours.

:wink: :embarrassed: :wink: :embarrassed: :wink:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Your score is 9!

6-10: You're a pretty levelheaded person, and you know your way around the Web pretty well. With a little bit of work, you could be an Internet guru. But you're not quite ready just yet. Keep building on the knowledge you possess, and soon you'll be buying a laptop with a wireless modem so that you can chat while you're driving your car.

A few questions seemed a bit unfair. I've never heared of a computor "worm" before.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'm a 13....

Do you have a cyber girlfriend or boyfriend?

now where's the option that says he's coming over for tea later?

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
RE: Crazy Harry's post:

That's the same thing I got the first time. I have no idea what the heck a worm is! So, the first time I picked "Um, yeah. Those are, like, things that make your computer sick ... right?" Then the second time I picked "Get real! Virus = destruction. Worm = destruction. They both suck!"

That's probably why my score changed the two times I did it. You wouldn't think it'd make such a difference, but, I guess so.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
[alice cooper] I'm 18! [/alice cooper}

16-20: You need help in a major way! Maybe you should sign up for ''Survivor,'' or just take a vacation to some faraway land with no Internet access. But you probably couldn't stay offline that long. No, it's likely that the only way we could get you away from your computer would be to use the ''Jaws of Life.''

Well, that brightened my day.
:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
And thus Hera was declaired the greatest nerd in all the land.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Re: 5000 posts

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Kevin!!!!! I'm GLAD you're on here as much as you are.....You're always fun to talk to!!!!! :smile: