600,000 Visitors!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>And did anyone notice that we are now upto 400 plus members as well!<<<

no way! coolness, I thought MC was at 250. where is this member counter? And yes frogboy, best Muppet site(since 1998!)

IS it me or does anyone even visit the newly redone Henson.com? I dont. That flash stuff on there is unbecoming, as I loved th eold henson.com layout muchos better. And ONE BURNING question...what is up with www.muppets.com ?

Phil or the kermitage guys or some Muppet fan site verteran should be running that! The main name domain and its just dormant as a leftover radish.

///beaker///

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Word it (from a pretty good source) that Henson hires interns to do their site. That could explain it. I try to visit it every couple of weeks to check for updates, but they have really dropped the ball on that. It's alienating and corporate while looking too childish for a four year old. It is my feeling that if you have a crummy looking/functioning site you shouldn't have one at all. They should go back to the old format for the time being.

radionate

Reaction score
The member counter is in the upper left hand corner of the Muppet Central Forum Main Page (right under the Muppet Central Forum logo thingy).

It also tells you the name of the newest member!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I did I did!:wink:
Of course you did Jamie. You are the estute watcher of all things computer in Muppetdom.

P.S. You need to clone yourself so I can hire you out to do some webpages for me!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx. I need to clone myself just to get my other work done. Eeek!

radionate

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice we also had 73 people logged onto M.C. Forum today? Thats a record there too.

Somebody should call Guiness.....

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Did anyone else notice we also had 73 people logged onto M.C. Forum today? Thats a record there too.

Somebody should call Guiness.....
Somebody should buy some Guiness!

:smile:

radionate

Reaction score
Only if it is served in the GMC glasses from McDonalds!

Foreignman

Reaction score
That's amazing, 600,000 visits. Thanks everyone for making this the most sensational, inspirational, muppetational website around. THIS IS WHAT WE CALL MUPPET CENTRAL!!! By the way, I would like to congragulate everyone because at 1:41 PM we broke the record again with 74 users on at the same time!!!!!! Seems we're breaking the record everyday!