1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

600,000 Visitors!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

LOL C'mon Jamie - go for it ! D'ya fancy a race to 2000 then ? Oh and i'd just like to point out to Nate that i am posting without the aid of DSL but i am a bum who sits around all day ... so it kinda evens itself out !

2. radionate

radionate New Member

Oh I do. I do. I pity the poor boy.

3. radionate

radionate New Member

Hey Jamie, wadda ya think of the new sig? Just did it in your honor!

4. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

You know, I'm very good at number 3 there.

I think that's the only reason I keep on coming back...

5. towels

towels New Member

So are we all just circling the board here, waiting for the magic post?

6. radionate

radionate New Member

No it isn't. You come back for stimulating conversations about Badgers, Palisades Action Figure Updates, and Byron!

7. towels

towels New Member

Badgers? Badgers? We don't need no stinkin' badg...oh, that wasn't to me. Nevermind.
    :D

8. radionate

radionate New Member

I think we are and Jamie is drawing it out way tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long here. We have terms for people like that in the theater community. We call them Drama Queens!!!!!!

9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Oh, now you've gone and hurt his fealings.

(begins peting depressed badger)

10. radionate

radionate New Member

Jamie!!!!!

Hurry up with the stupid post already. I'm actually putting off going to lunch waiting for you to post your stupid 1000th post, just so I can see it (and not see 1.001 as thats just not the same)

11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

(grabs shotgun)

Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting Fwogboys.

12. :mad:

13. towels

towels New Member

No, no...he's likely had a bath since the whole shrink wrap incident and now smells minty fresh and therefore can't have the phrase applied to him...

:)

14. Buddy, I'll challenge you any time, anywhere...they don't call me "Ol' Lightnin' Fingers" fer nothin'...

(Okay, actually no one calls me that, but they would if they got a gander at these long, nimble digits doin' what they do best...)

15. radionate

radionate New Member

Dude what is it with you and this thing with your hands and feet???? Gorillas and other hairy primates aren't that fascinated by their digits.

16. That's just the beginnin'---wait'll ya see the rest o' me!

:D

17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

1000!

I've gone platinum baby!

i'd like to thank everyone who made my 1000th post possible...Phil, Nate, Annika (snif) I said I wouldn't cry. And everybody on MC!

18. CONGRATULATIONS JAMIE!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

You didn't mention my name exclusively, but I still cheer on! LOL!

:p

19. radionate

radionate New Member

awwww, you're welcome Jamie! :D

20. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

And Byron too! (so embarrassed) And BlueFrackle and Kev and......