1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

600,000 Visitors!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Joseph New Member

Jackie and I also do not know what noodle head is saying.
  2. radionate New Member

Just remember that I am the older twin, and therefore I am the ring leader. Grail, Chris, and everyone else has to follow in line behind me. We're the "Jets" :p
  3. Jackie New Member

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
  4. towels New Member

So Testeverde or Pennington this year?
  5. Joseph New Member

huh?
  6. Jackie New Member

Lol don't ask me, i just like the commercial!
  7. Crazy Harry New Member

Why does Grail get to be infront of me?
  8. radionate New Member

Alright, Chris, Grail, and anyone else. Happy?
  9. grail New Member

*singing* when you're a jet, you're a jet all the way. from your first ciga...

hey, wait a minute...i don't smoke!

and if i'm gonna be behind chris, he's gotta put some pants on (of course the same goes if i'm in front of him...but for an ENTIRELY different reason)

(btw, "mike" is good too...these usernames really only last so long)
  10. radionate New Member

Thanks Mike, it's hard to remember everyone's names, but give me time, I'll remember! :D
  11. Crazy Harry New Member

Why is everyone talking about jets?

I am wearing pants.
  12. grail New Member

because jets are fun! unless your name is "Leader-1" (10 geek points to whoever gets THAT reference), or "Benny"

and thank goodness!
  13. Jakkie, you'll find out if you ever PIKK UP "MR. BELL"!

Lol

I'm not gonna say anything on here kause I'm SIKK of Joe interseptin' all my messages! ARRRGH!

:mad:
  14. Jackie New Member

Sometimes he reads them before I do. :)
  15. Joseph New Member

You are posting the messages for all to see. I can't help it if i read them.
  16. But you don't have to respond to 'em. Jakkie is perfektly kapable of doin' that herself.
  17. Jackie New Member

Byron! What code???
  18. Joseph New Member

Byron that is true but you have to realize that she is right there with me when I am responding to those.
  19. Joseph New Member

Byron what code????
  20. Crazy Harry New Member

Byron, what code???