1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Hey look, a marathon! *begins running next to Claudia, pushing anyone who gets too close out of the way*
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*chases after Claudia with lightsaber, jumping all over the place* Get you I will! Slow down you must!
  3. Pork

Pork Active Member

Hmmm, for force is strong in this one.
  4. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*whirls around and suddenly is wearing a black robe which partially covers her face* Yes, the force IS strong with this one... *cackles*
  5. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Smell like algae, Prawn does!
    Beautiful hair, he posesses!
    :confused:

Shinydangerouslightsabrehewields...

;_;

:confused: Psh, move over Darth Snivellious...
    *Pushes Alex aside* X3 (Love you, Alexx...) XD

And make way for Darth Meepious! XD

BWhahahaaa!
  6. BeakerSqueedom

Indeed it is strong in me...
    But I sense dah power in you, as well!

*Song in the background*
    I got da powa! XD
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

DARTH MEEPIOUS. INDEED HE IS POWERFUL. BUT YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME.... *holds hands out as if shoot lightning from them* *seltzer water shoots out of her finger tips and drenches Claudia*
  8. theprawncracker

...Watch the fun, I have decided I will. *sits back and eats popcorn*
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

and now, entering the battle arena is the Y-blade weilding pint sized furry thing who's midiclorians have their own holiday home in the south side of Kashyyyk.

DARTH WICKET

*crowd cheers*
  10. theprawncracker

*cheers for Darth Wicket* Win the battle I know you can! Destroy the weird, you must!
  11. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

a Wookie named Darth Wicket coming to defeat ME? Surely you jest....
  12. theprawncracker

Jest I do not... Need more popcorn I do.
  13. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

*glares, then fires black popcorn at him from her fingertips*
  14. theprawncracker

*catches the popcorn with a force grab* Mmm, strong the force of burnt popcorn with you is.
  15. Pork

Pork Active Member

No no, actually, this is a Ewok named Darth Wicket.

*Darth Wicket aproaches,*

YUB YUB
  16. BeakerSqueedom

:0 How CUTE!
    *Pets the Ewok* X3 Mistah Sparkles...
  17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Ominous music sounds... What is this? My loyal sith lords fighting amongst themselves? Why must I always straighten you out... Come now, Emperor Countatin summons you to council. We shall find a clever plan to squeeze the fanfic out of these hack writers. You do not know the power of the Dark Side. Your lack of fanfic posting disappoints me. And you do not want to disappoint me!
    :scary: :batty:
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Eeeewok! Weeeeeeeeeee! *slides down from some stairs on a carpet* Hickup. *laughs* Weeeeeeeee-*falls down*
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

*Tikki Tikki Tembo No Sarimbo Hari Kari Bushkie Perry Pem Do Hai Kai Pom Pom Nikki No Meeno Dom Barako*

Or, *Tiki Tiki Tembo No Sa Rembo Hari Bari Ruchi Ip Peri Pendo Kiki Pom Pom Michi Me No Amo Dom Bo Rico*

But for short, he's just good ol', Tikki tikki tembo-no sa rembo-chari bari ruchi-pip peri pembo.

I rememebr one other variation but I do not want to even try to remember it.:p

I just got to thinking about him last night.
  20. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

An Ewok as a Sith Lord? LOL!

Did we all practically watch that Star Wars Tech special last night, or something? XD

*in Han Solo impression* Lightsabers may be powerful, but in a pinch, nothing beats a good blaster! ^_^