1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Celebration of Muppet News Party!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Mar 18, 2008.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*high-fives Pepper!*

P.S. Ask Ed! ! Take Uncle Matt again! Get some others too! I dunno who! But get 'em! :p
  2. WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

ZOMG! *starts raving with Pepper* <33

O_O You...join...dorms...cheesecake--YES! What Ry said, take Uncle Matt and Floyd too since nobody's been using him at all. ;)
  3. wwfpooh New Member

Yeah. But I'll be getting them (Gobo & Matt) back into things soon enough when the thing actually starts. I mean, they get really, really bored outside the dorms waiting for them to open and so, they went on an explorer's trip for the time being.
  4. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yay! The Muppets are going to be around another fifty years!:excited:
  5. wwfpooh New Member

6. MrsPepper Active Member

Rabbit said that to me because Uncle Matt used to be my roomie. But I've got Floyd and Janice this year! :sing: :flirt:
  7. wwfpooh New Member

Aha! Interesting. It seems some roomies switch around every few years.