A disgrace to the word Muppet!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well ::shrugs:: I've seen worse. I don't think it's that bad.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think it's flattering that people like the characters so much no matter what their talent level. The disgrace is when the Muppets are hidden away from the public. This stuff is far from disgraceful. It's a good thing. :super:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Without going into details, in light of possibly offending anyone here on MC, I'm amazed how so many people think their impressions of popular characters (Muppet or not) are so accurate, when they're not even close.

Having said that, I think it's a nice tribute when people actually do stuff like this. Is it good? That's a matter of personal opinion. Is it exposure for the characters? This video has over 9000 views, so clearly the Muppets are a hot topic! :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought is was actually pretty good! Sure, the voices don't match, the the singing was not all that bad at all!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I watched it and thought it was cute. It was fluff, but it was fun.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5MuC2zUemo

If you don't agree with me on this then I'm amazed!
If bad impersonators is enough to make you mad enough to start a thread calling it a "disgrace", than please do yourself a favor and don't even brother searching for Muppets on Youtube, :wink:. I've seen Muppet related videos protraying the Muppets as homosexual (needless to say a famous buddy couple are usually the victims in this case, :mad:), violent, "Emo," or cussing rappers. This really isn't that bad at all.

In fact sometimes I'll watch Elmo videos with my nephew on Youtube cause he loves Elmo. So I found a video that had both Kermit and Elmo and out of nowhere their heads blew up and blood was everywhere, :attitude:. My nephew is only two, so I doubt it did any real damage and he still loves Elmo so much, but I freaked out and was super mad.

Without going into details, in light of possibly offending anyone here on MC, I'm amazed how so many people think their impressions of popular characters (Muppet or not) are so accurate, when they're not even close.
I know right, I've been thinking about that as well. I think the two fictional characters almost everyone thinks they can do a good impression of are Mickey Mouse (usually just doing a high pitch voice thinking that's all their is to the Mickey voice) and The Swedish Chef (which people usually just said the word "Bork" over and over again including a certain SNL member whom is actually making money for his god awful impression of the famous Muppet chef).

As for non-fictional characters people always think they can do a good Aronald Schwarzenegger and/or Micheal Jackson.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Ok Ok It's not a disgrace! But I don't know whether I can change the title of the thread or not....:stick_out_tongue:

Fluffets

Reaction score
If bad impersonators is enough to make you mad enough to start a thread calling it a "disgrace", than please do yourself a favor and don't even brother searching for Muppets on Youtube, . I've seen Muppet related videos protraying the Muppets as homosexual (needless to say a famous buddy couple are usually the victims in this case, ), violent, "Emo," or cussing rappers. This really isn't that bad at all.

In fact sometimes I'll watch Elmo videos with my nephew on Youtube cause he loves Elmo. So I found a video that had both Kermit and Elmo and out of nowhere their heads blew up and blood was everywhere, . My nephew is only two, so I doubt it did any real damage and he still loves Elmo so much, but I freaked out and was super mad.

I know right, I've been thinking about that as well. I think the two fictional characters almost everyone thinks they can do a good impression of are Mickey Mouse (usually just doing a high pitch voice thinking that's all their is to the Mickey voice) and The Swedish Chef (which people usually just said the word "Bork" over and over again including a certain SNL member whom is actually making money for his god awful impression of the famous Muppet chef).

As for non-fictional characters people always think they can do a good Aronald Schwarzenegger and/or Micheal Jackson.
Ok maybe it wasn't a disgrace but those are terrible impressions you have to admit. The Fozzie one is the worst. Also I feel sad for hearing about that video. There's some terrible cideos of muppets on there. But once I did see footage of a (shocking) episode of the muppet show where they one-by-one died. It was clearly (this time) real though so I wonder whether I can find out more about it. But anyway yeah, you might sometimes be better off looking on other video websites because Youtube can sometimes be the most untidy, shocking website out of the bunch. I just can't be bothered to make an account on some other website.:stick_out_tongue::smile: It's only out of mass Interest I joined this one!:smile: