A disgrace to the word Muppet!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Very bad imitation, but good song. However, they skipped the dialogue for the fork in the road bit. They also thankfully didn't try to do Big Bird in his cameo.
Well that's probably because whomever did these impressions were doing the verison from the soundtrack. Which does feature Kermit saying "That song is sounding better, Fozzie" in place of the fork in the road bit nor it did feature the Big Bird cameo. That's just stuff you only see in the movie.

Again though no one should actually be offend by this, honestly that's just silly, :crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue:
Ok Ok It's not a disgrace! But I don't know whether I can change the title of the thread or not....:stick_out_tongue:
I just noticed this other post of yours Fluffets. Please excuse me.:embarrassed:

If you want to change the title of this thread you'll have to ask a moderator to assist you.

Fluffets

Reaction score
Very bad imitation, but good song. However, they skipped the dialogue for the fork in the road bit. They also thankfully didn't try to do Big Bird in his cameo.
Actually I have mp3s of the whole album and they did try to do a big bird impression in they're own version of
"Everyone makes mistakes".:big_grin::wisdom::smile:

BlakeMP

Reaction score
Hey, it's better than that godawful Saturday Night Live sketch...