A girl named Mary

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Princeton said:
What I'm saying is everyone should live up to the expectations of their contemporaries. And that means no drugs, no crimes, no sex before marriage, etc.
You sure do like to judge, don't you? :embarrassed:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey, dude, I totally agree with you.
Quite a few people around that age (I'm not saying everyone, I'm not addressing it to any of you guys, so please don't fight w/ me) do stupid things and not being aware that the have their whole life's ahead of 'em.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Ive never done drugs, but have friends who do/did- also I have friends who like to drink a lot- and sadly yes- College kids like to/do this stuff A LOT, they think its cool, for a while anyway. I often wonder myself what the big hype is. Ive never been totaly drunk- but ive been quite tipsy (I just turned 21) and, besides being louder, feeling silly, and being more prone to do stuff you normaly wouldnt have and be silly for that short time- its not much fun. You feel dizzy and kinda like your gonna throw up. Not to mention, alcohol donesnt always taste good. Then the next morning..... yeah. But my friends like to do this all the time. Sometimes I wonder if they do it because it kinda hides who they are- or they feel they can only be themselfs when they are that way because if something doesnt go right they can say "oh it was the alcohol talking" and when your in your early 20's thats what your trying to do- figure out who you are and what you believe. Try to figure out of dear old mom was right all these years. Most people find out that they were, but have to find out for them selfs the hard way- and all you can hope is that they live to see those years... that their stupidity doesnt kill them first :frown: