A Grand Muppet Cruise

mikealan

Reaction score
In another addition, right after somebody throws a plate of food at Elmo, I think Elmo and the other Muppets on stage should start a food fight and start doing crazy stuff, which Waldorf and Statler should enjoy. Elmo should make a big role of this story.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
someone should make a Muppet Titanic with Janice as Rose and Floyd as Jack and Miss Piggy as Rose's mother and Rowlf as the man that's marrying Rose if no one dose it i will

Katzi428

Reaction score
Chapter 7

The Muppets were fearing the waterfall.

"Oh, no!", cried Telly, "What'll we do?"

"Looks like fun", said Gonzo.

"That will be one, one terrible waterfall!", said The Count.

"We must find a way to safety, and fast!", said Rowlf.

"I know!", said Beauregard, who then picked a pin out of his pocket and poked the side of the boat, which put a hole on the side, causing the boat to burst, sending the boat flying to land. They all reached land, though many of them flew out of the boat and crash-landed.

"Ouch!", cried Bean Bunny.

"I agrre", said Robin.

"Well, ad least we are all alive and well", said Fozzie.

"Well, I guess this ends out trip early, okay", said Pepe.

"It is not okay that our trip ended early!", said an angered Miss Piggy.

"No, no, no", said Pepe, "What I meant was..."

"I don't care", interrupted Miss Piggy.

"Well, the best thing to do is to go to Mr. I.M. Millionaires house and let him know that his boat is ruined", said Kermit.

"I hope that he is not angry", said Grover.

They all went to I.M. Millionaire's house. Many of them are around the side of the house. Kermit rang the doorbell.

"Who could be ringing my bell at this hour", groaned I.M. Millionaire.

He opened the door, and saw the Muppets.

"You all?", said I.M., "I thought you..."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Millionaire", interrupted Kermit, not noticing that I.M. was talking, "But your boat sank."

"Luckily, none of us were hurt", said Big Bird.

"I know the boat sank", said I.M.

"How do you know?", asked The Newsman, "I didn't give a report on it".

"Because I set it up to sink", said I.M., "When Grover offered to be part of the crew, I found other Muppets to take over, so my crew could get off without having to worry about sneaking off with the life boats. They took the lifeboats, too".

"Oh", said Prairie Dawn, who looked at Cookie Monster, "I'm so sorry I accused you of eating the boats".

Bad Bart went up to I.M. Millionaire.

"You know, your attemptt o kill us makes me sooooo mad...", threatened Bad Bart.

"I'm not scared of you", interrupted I.M., "I know who you are. You aren't very mean."

"Oh, oh yeah", said Bad Bart.

"Why did you try to kill us?", asked Scooter.

"Well", explained I.M., "I was a big fan of Doc Hopper's French Fried Frog Legs resturaunt. I ate there as much as possible. But in the last few years all local resturaunts have been closing, and last month, the last local Frog Legs resturaunt closed for good. If Kermit had agreed to be a spokesfrog then none of the local ones would have closed."

"That's a bad reason to try to kill somebody", said Kermit, "And you shouldn't have tried to kill all of my friends, either".

"Oh, yes I did", said I.M., "They all remind me of you. But... I am sorry. I would like to make it up to you by letting you all take a free trip on one of my airplanes."

"oh, that sounds good", said Roosevelt Franklin.

"It sure does", said Roosevelt Franklin's Mother.

"I could use another trip", said Dr. Teeth.

"This one ruly was a bummer", said Janice.

"Now wait a minute!", said Kermit, "I don't trust you. You're probably planning on making the airplane crash with us on it."

"You're right", said I.M., "I am".

"And now I am going to send you flying for free!", said Miss Piggy, who karate-chopped him. Her karate chop sent I.M. Millionaire flying through the wals of his house. When he went out the door and landed on the ground, he went unconsious.

"Now let's take him to jail, okay", said Peep.

"Okay", said all of them.

"Maybe we can also perform a musical number", said Rowlf.

"Just as long as I get a solo", said Miss Piggy.

"We can all get solos", said The Count.

"Uh, if we all get solos, he will have time to get away", said Kermit.

"Let's just take him to jail", said Sherlock Hemlock.

And they all agreed.

The End
Excellent Story! I LOVED seeing ALL the Muppets in one place! And that I.M Millionaire sure got what was coming to him!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I love how this story ended with the traditional karate-chop from Miss Piggy! What a great story! I hope to see another one from you soon! :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Good job, minor muppetz. I am so proud of you. This story was great and hilarious at the same time.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
ALL the muppets TOGETHER this was a great story
I loved loved LOVED it <3