A Green and Red Christmas

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Huh? What? Song?
*Browses search engine(s)*

Nope, no luck.
I wish I could hear the song and kind of...type it down as I go..but...no success at finding lyrics or the song itself.

:/

Maybe you should pick another song! :big_grin:
PM me if you want...I could suggest some real neat ones.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I can vouch for her help with this. It's on the Green and Red Christmas CD Clauds, either you already have it or need to get it or instead can just listen for it to come on on MC Radio which is what I plan to do.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Chapter 3! 8D

And we’re back with another great installment of A Green and Red Christmas! :big_grin: I sorta developed this secondary “running gag”(if you really wanna call it that... it’s not really funny) where Dimentio never calls Kermit by his name, just his species... ‘cept for at the end, but let’s not worry about that just yet.

------------------

A Green and Red Christmas

by PuppyLuver and ZootyCutie

As the band retreated backstage, Kermit took the opportunity to extol their performance. “Great number, guys. Really great,” he told them. “You’d make Louis Armstrong proud.” He was just about to return to his desk when he heard something. One of the trunks behind him was rattling. “What the hey...?” The trunk rattled again. A voice could be heard emanating from it...

“He’s got to be here somewhere!” the voice in the trunk muttered.

Kermit decided to find out who was hiding in the trunk. He knocked on its lid. “Alright,” he said to the voice. “I know you’re in there, so come on out and I mean it! Whoever's in this trunk better come out this second!”

The trunk rattled once more before the lid thrust itself open. A familiar face popped out from the various small props and clothing items inside. “Surprise!” Dimentio shouted, a purple sock dangling from his hat. “I’m in disguise.”

Meanwhile, Kikit had decided to leave the band’s dressing room to get a drink when she noticed the psychotic jester on the lower level. “What the hey?” she said, startled. “What are you doing here?”

Dimentio craned his head back at an unnatural angle to look at her. “What does it look like, genius? I’m searching for David Bowie!” he exclaimed. He turned back to Kermit with a pained expression on his face. “I don’t get it, frog. You said he’d be here.”

Kermit thought quickly for an idea. Almost at once, it came to him. “Hey, why don't you go look in his dressing room?” he asked Dimentio.

“Hmm, not a bad idea!” Dimentio floated up to the second floor and entered the first seemingly empty dressing room he found.

Kermit waited a moment after Dimentio had left. He then knocked on the trunk to the left of the one Dimentio had been hiding in. “Alright,” he said to it. “You can come out now, David.” The trunk lid lifted, and the friendly face of everyone’s favorite 80’s singer/songwriter/actor/Goblin King appeared.

“IT’S BOWIE TIME!” a randomly passing Zoot shouted. His arm was quickly grabbed by Kikit as she led him away(well, more like dragged).

“I've got to find a better place to hide from that crazy jester...” David said, sighing.

Kermit looked puzzled. “Why are you hiding from him, anyway?” he asked.

“Why?” David replied, a look of fear in his screwed-up eyes. “Because he’s a stalker, that’s why!”

Zoot came back from the dressing room for a moment. “Too true!” he said. “He's the stalker in our club!” Kikit quickly returned to retrieve him. A randomly passing Floyd muttered “Freak city...” under his breath.

David laughed... but then he looked up. “Oh, crap!” he half-shouted. “He’s coming back!” He slid back into the trunk and quietly closed the lid before Dimentio exited the dressing room.

“Huh, he's not there, either,” Dimentio thought out loud. “Where could David have gotten to...?”

“No idea,” Kermit responded. “Maybe he went to, um, get a pizza or something.”

“Boss, did you order the life size drawing of Santa Claus?” Skeeter, Scooter’s twin sister, asked Kermit. She was holding a rolled-up poster, which was probably the life-size Santa drawing.

“Yeah, that goes over there...” By this point, Kermit was beginning to wonder why he hadn’t gone to the medicine cabinet and downed a whole bottle of aspirin by now.

“15 seconds 'til the next number!” Scooter shouted.

“WHAT? Oh, good grief!” Kermit ran out on stage, shouting back at Dimentio, “Good luck with finding him!”

The demented jester was left alone backstage to sulk over the seemingly non-existence of his life-long idol.

------------------

Another one done. :big_grin: You can probably tell I came up with the “Dimentio-in-a-box” thing. Hey, Maddie, if you want, I can do the Christmas Party Sing-a-long once someone finds the lyrics... *stares at any good lyric decipherer with pleading eyes* Anyways, I’m gonna stop now. It’s time for my bath. Ciao!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hugs chapter. It's sooo good.
And hey, if MC Radio played Christmas Party Sing-Along when I'm listening to it... Oh well, it's great so far, post more please.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Thanks! :big_grin: I think I could probably get it by myself now... I have it on my Windows Media Player and it's playing right now(which I did not plan at all)! BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK! ... Oopswasthatlastpartoutloud?

Yes, it was. You need to stop hanging around with Blumiere so much... ah ha ha...

*cattle prod!* DIMENTIO GET OUTTA HEAH!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Omg, I can't help but sympathize this game character.
Poor Dimentio---such a strange name.
LOL!

Reminds me of a dice block.
Or the name of a time machine.

Maybe a meraca...what's a meraca?

Great chapter!

Yeah, Pl...WAAAYYY LOOOUUDD! I could hear you all the way from Miami, dude. :wink:

Eddie, you update yours now.
;P Wha? You nag...they write...then...YOU WRITE! BWAHAHAHAHAH!
YEEEHAHAHAHAAH!

Clawdia sits and enjoys Eddie's fun stowies.
>D AS I MUNCH ON COOKIES AND MILK!
Bwaha...

O_O

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Bravo, Jess, bravo! :big_grin: I'll start on my half as soon as possible! :big_grin: