A guide to errors in Sesame Street Unpaved

BEAR

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
If you really want to be picky? The lyric they botched up on "Let's sing a Song of 10" is 10 choclate LAYER cakes. They omitted the word "layer" for some reason.

as for a hard cover book having pages to cut out, the Bullwinkle Book also has some feature similar towards it... and that thing cost 50 bucks, too. I guess it's just there for people to buy more copies of the book, eh?

Well, $50 is much more pricey than what Unpaved was sold for. Besides, I didn't do the whole cutting out thing with my book. Although, I might as well now, the book has already started falling apart.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
another minor error

The script for the banana sketch lists it as "The banana Sketch Part 1", but "part 2" is not listed, unless you count the fact that it is discribed in the introduction section.

superfan

Reaction score
How many of you (aside from Bear) have books whose pages are falling out? Mine's been read and gently handled, but the pages have been sliding out in sections. :stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
superfan said:
How many of you (aside from Bear) have books whose pages are falling out? Mine's been read and gently handled, but the pages have been sliding out in sections. :stick_out_tongue:
Some of my pages are falling out a bit, but not too badly. I am just being really careful with my copy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mine's trash now! I read it WAAAAAAY too many times.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Many of the scripts leave out certain lines. I have read that the episode where the cast meets Mr. Snuffleupagus for the first time featured a scene with Phil Donahue doing a report about him being real, but that wasn't in the script in the book. The script for this epsiode also left out a scene that I have read about where Elmo practices keeping Snuffy in Big Birds nest area.

Also, when I saw the scene where the cast meets mr. snuffleupagus on the Sesame Street Unpaved special, there were quite a few lines not in the book, such as Big Birds line "I told you there was a snuffleupagus, and you've seen him, and you've gotta belive it, right? I told you all along that there was a snuffleupagus, but you didn't beleive me", which was followed by Susan telling Big Bird that he had every right to be mad and Gordons line about how some of the humans beleived Big Bird. This is all not in the book.

Dshibshm

Reaction score
Also, the Mad Painter stuff is left out. I read that there was a reprint in 2002. Where can I find it?