1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

A Heart of Gold

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TogetherAgain, Dec 19, 2006.

1. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

I love this!

2. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

AWWWW! I love Robin! He says the nicest thing to his Uncle Kermit.

3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

OMG, ROBIN'S LETTER! :D

More please!

4. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Yet another heart grabbing chapter! Robin is far too cute AND brave!

More! More!

5. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

I'm looking forwards to the interview.

6. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I believe my eyes???!! Have there been mulitple new posts to this awesome story?!! So so glad that you are back, TogetherAgain, and I hope that you stick around for a little while- Totally miss reading your stories, especially this one. I hope one of those other letters for Kermit are from Piggy and that we hear about it soon. Poor Kermit and Piggy have no great ush-gush moments in this story for a while so maybe it's time to add a few, hehe.

Great job describing how Kermit and Robin both feel about the whole situation- the Sesame Street part was tough to read because it was so sad, but definitely a powerful plot twist.

Cannot wait to read more- please post more soon!!

miss kermie and The Count like this.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Leaves full box of cookies for Lisa.
    :insatiable: Me love this chapter!

:batty: Nice touch at the end of our letter to Kermit.

Please post more story soon.

:) Of course I can tell people how to get to Sesame Street... Er, it's next to the Electric Company, I think.
    PS: Please tell me when a new chapter's been posted kay? Thank you.

8. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

I beg to differ…

9. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Der Toga.

Can we has more storie?

Pleeaazee! Zank Chu!!

miss kermie likes this.
  10. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

Just took the past few evenings to read through this great story again. It would be a great Christmas present this year to get an update on how our brave solider is doing and hopefully an end to the nasty war so that Kermit and Piggy could get married!

Happy Holidays!

11. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

*Leaves a plate of Christmas to Lisa's room and slides them under the door*
    Hi Toga! *ahem* Lisa, all of us memebers from Muppet Central miss you and we wish you luck for the holidays. I'm sure you are with your family. We miss you updating those mice heart-warming and tense chapters. please forgive me for my absent, Lisa, but I... our community has its ups and downs. I will just leave a note.

Dear Lisa,
    I would like to see another chapter if you have the time. Thank you for being generous to us and we wouldn't mind to get used to being patient. Happy Holidays!

Your MC Member
    Collette Clark

P.S: Make sure Cookie Monster doesn't find the cookies before you get them.

12. mostlikemokey

mostlikemokey Active Member

*slips own note*

Dear Toga,
    I've been off and on this forum many times, and I understand their times in our lives where our real world is more important than our virtual one. I would like to see another chapter of your stories very soon, but I recognize your need for time away from this site. I'm confident that you'll come back to us in your good old time so I'm only going to wish you a happy holiday and say that you're an inspiration to all of that visit your threads and that many aspiring writers on this site continue to look up to you. No pressure, and have the best holiday possible. On this site or off, you certainly deserve it.
    -Mostlikemokey

bouncingbabyfig likes this.