A Heart of Gold

Java

Reaction score
Oh, oh! Lisa. This. Is. Simply. Wonderful. Oh and it hurts to know that he's going back.

I want MORE PLEASE!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Lisa, I liked this one.
It was jumpy, playful and sad all at once.
Tuggin' at me old heart--I be cryin'.

More please!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Lisa...I read this right before I went to lunch so I did not have time to comment, but to quote you, OY. Kermit's going back and telling his family and oof. And the stuff with Maggie was brilliant. I especially like when she asked about Piggy. Got me right about here. Phew. Keep bringing on more of this heartwrenching tale. Please?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*struggles to stay standing* Maggie... Piggy... Lily-pads... Oh how I love it! This is so... OW! But it's so... GOOD! I neeeeeeeed more! PLEASE!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Splashes water on Lisa to get more story posted with industrial strength water blaster.

Java

Reaction score
Toga! When will we get more of this story?

When will we get more of ANY of your stories?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... You're two chapters behind Aunt Ru's Kermie's Girl.
This needs an update! Soon! Ish! Erherm, I mean Ann, Kelly and Tabby.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Gimme a break, guys, I've gotta make a four year plan before I meet with my advisor Friday morning and I'm behind in uh... that one class, and I think midterms are coming up but I'm not sure... and I haven't been sleeping well at all since I don't even remember when anymore and the cute little sleep aid medicine does absolutely nothing to help... Worked when I took on the rare occasion I needed it at home, but does jack-squat here at college. I can't even think right now and I have class in half an hour... And I should eat...

And I feel really funny rambling all those excuses at you guys when I doubt that I, as a nagger, would've accepted any of those, like... two years and a couple months ago... And I'm really depressed about lack of sleep meaning that I can't post when insomnia used to be my most creative time... But I digress...

I miss writing like I used to. I really, really do... I'm just feeling a bit too overloaded to even think about Heart of Gold or Flippersteps in the Sand or Say Cheese... Especially right now when I should really be eating before I head to class but I just want to sleep and... Yeah, sleepy Toga rambly. Sleepy Toga hit "backspace" lots in this post, too. Lots and lots of typos. Me like backspace. And me need sleep.

Whaaaaaaaa...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a cookie or two too. *Leaves glass of milk for Toga.
Eh... It's just first year adjustments, we all went through 'em. Just take it little by little, and trust me, you'll find the time to come here and post story.

Remember Whatever's credo which proves to be ever so true...
"Never underestimate the power of procrastination of a college student!"
Take care... We know what great strains it takes to exert yourself, today, your day of nonexistance.

Java

Reaction score
Take care of yourself first Lisa. It's rough to adjust to college life. We'll be here when you can share more.