1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

A little Fanart

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AlittleMayhem, Apr 26, 2012.

1. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Poor Red! I don't blame her for being mad there, since it probably shook her up to have to lose her hair no matter what the circumstances were. Plaid wrote a great story and you drew a great picture to accompany it.

AlittleMayhem likes this.
  2. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Little Fraggle by IamAllyBallyBee

DARNIT! I was gonna draw Middle-Earth Dwarves, but Fraggles got in the way! What am I gonna do with you guys, huh?

On a serious note, just a quick speed-paint thing. Nothing good or anything.

Okki (c) Me.
    Fraggle Rock (c) Jim Henson.

3. charlietheowl

Awww! Nice and cute! Thanks for sharing!

4. AlittleMayhem

[​IMG]

I'm sorry by IamAllyBallyBee

As some of you might have guessed, I've been a bit antsy lately, both from the death of my cat and for other friend's problems.

I'm doing a lot better now and I'd like to thank everyone for their messages support and concern. I means a lot.

As for the picture, I had a thumbnail of the lying around for a couple of weeks because I wanted to make some Electric Mayhem Valentine thing but recent events turned it more somber.

5. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Awwwwwww! This Floyd & Janice relationship melts my heart. Very well done, May!

6. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Another FloydxJanice pic!! My heart is fluttering!!! :flirt: This is absolutely awesome! I hope you're doing alright, though, May.

7. AlittleMayhem

I'm working on another Fraggle pic at the mo, but in the meantime, here's an old sketch I found in my drawers that I started it ages ago but never went any further with. I thought some of you might be interested though, particularly charlietheowl. ;)

[​IMG]

I might go back to it again, IDK. Depends how much time I have.

8. charlietheowl

Awesome! I love the sketch of the Newsman talking to the angry fruit! Thank you so much for sharing!

9. AlittleMayhem

I realized as of late that I hadn't drawn these two out of the Fraggle Five. So, here ya go!

[​IMG]

10. charlietheowl

Mokey looks like she's trying to reassure Boober about something there. I think Boober probably needs a couple of "pep-talks" everyday. :sigh:

11. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

I like this drawing. Let me reasure to you that Boober :sigh: is my second favorite FR character (right after Wembley :coy: ). This drawing really captures the moment of a conversation between Mokey and Boober also known as "pep talk." :dreamy:

GopherCoffee and AlittleMayhem like this.
  12. AlittleMayhem

Because I'm bored and I want to see if this works.

I'm open for Muppet/Fraggle Prompts! Basically, you give me an idea for a picture (eg. character/s, situation, what their doing or something or other) and I draw it! Will most likely be in pencil because I'm on a pencil kick....yeah.

Don't be afraid to ask, I don't bite! ;)

GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Heh, well, I like to see what my OC Janken Fraggle looks like in different artists' styles. If you don't mind drawing OCs, I can post link to some reference material. If you'd rather not, no worries.

GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. charlietheowl

I don't know if this might be too hard, but could you draw Wembley helping Boober to fold some laundry?

GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

If it's not too hard, could you draw Floyd and Janice in an embrace (doesn't matter if they kiss or not) in the pouring rain? (Like a confrontation that ends happily). "Almost Paradise" from Footloose could help you get what I'm imagining.

16. AlittleMayhem

Thank you to all who prompted me! I really did not expected as many as three.

Slackbot, your sketch is finished, it just needs to be cleaned up a bit!

Charlie, your sketch is halfway done. You were right in saying that it is hard, but it's proving to be fun!

MissMusical, yours is at thumbnail stage at the mo, but I'm eager to get started!

As for all of them, I think I may end up colouring them on photoshop after all, because they're too good to be on their own. ^^

17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I finally caught up with your art, and wanna say, it's awesome. :p

18. AlittleMayhem

Thank you very much! :D

19. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Hey there! Just wanted to say that I love your art. You have a real talent.

As far as prompts go, I'm not really sure if I can give you any concrete suggestions. Maybe something with Fozzie and Rowlf? Or, if you're up for somewhat of a challenge, perhaps trying to draw something with some of the Jim Henson Hour characters would be a good idea. (What? They're Muppets, too.)

20. AlittleMayhem

Thank you very much! :)

Hmm, I'll see what I can do with those prompts but I'm not promising anything.