A little Mirrormask news

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. Good to hear that work is in fact progressing.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver,

Check the first article that you posted again. It's for Neverwhere, NOT Mirror Mask -- two seperate productions. That's why you're getting confused.

Neverwhere has not been filmed yet -- that's what the first article is talking about. Mirror Mask has been filmed and is in post-production now.

Hope that clears things up. :smile:

P.S. I wish we'd get a release date for this thing soon...

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Someone had actually emailed me that information and I posted it late at night without reading it properly. I'm surprised none of us caught my mistake sooner. Thanks for pointing that out.

My bad. :embarrassed:

Reaction score
AUGHHH! okay- so does ANYBODY know the supposed release dates of Neverwhere and/ or Mirrormask. as in, when, where and how...and why...and uh.. yeah. all that good stuff.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Neverwhere isn't in production yet. Mirrormask is in post but I don't think that a release date is set.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
According to Neil Gaiman's bio Mirrormask is slated for release sometime this year. I think the original Neverwhere series (JHC is developing a film version) from the UK is either out or coming out on DVD soon.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Apple profiled "Mirrormask" Director Dave McKean this week. In the article he briefly talks a bit about his visual approach to the film and how it was done technically (on Macs of course!). He's really an amazing artist and this profile serves as a good introduction to his work if you're unfamilar with him.

Take a peek - http://www.apple.com/pro/design/mckean/