A Miss Piggy Question that Ive had for about 10 years

muppet baby

Reaction score
I forgot about big bird's teddy bear being named radar that is really cute .
he he he :smile: :mad:

Oh well what ever Miss Piggy will always be my faverite muppet

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Just found another theory. If you go to Muppet Wiki and do a search for "Fozzie Bear's Jokes", scroll down to the results brought from other Wiki pages.
There you'll find a most amusing tale of the Muppets origin, stating that Piggy was named after the fair-haired Queen Elizabeth when Jim presented her with the creature he trapped and killed and brought back from the Amazon rain frest. This same theory claims Paris Hilton to be Piggy's daughter, though I strongly uspect this along with the previous notions of said theory to be a load of bunk.

muppet baby

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey... Just found another theory. If you go to Muppet Wiki and do a search for "Fozzie Bear's Jokes", scroll down to the results brought from other Wiki pages.
There you'll find a most amusing tale of the Muppets origin, stating that Piggy was named after the fair-haired Queen Elizabeth when Jim presented her with the creature he trapped and killed and brought back from the Amazon rain frest. This same theory claims Paris Hilton to be Piggy's daughter, though I strongly uspect this along with the previous notions of said theory to be a load of bunk.
I am for sure going to look for that it is great wow that is funny really like that a lot he he he :halo: :wink: