1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

A Muppet Central wiki?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Hubert, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

No, I think that what we have is fine for the moment, (and plus, we should probably keep those little descriptions there regardless), just thinking that maybe later we should consider also branching them out a bit. We'll have to see.
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Also, the wayback machine has archives of the cards section and most of the card images still seem to work. Should we take screenshots and add them to the cards page? Or even add the individual cards? Giving credit obviously
  3. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Good idea, I'll try it out.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

5. Vincent Liu

It might help if everyone put their MC member name on their profile.
  6. muppetlover123

thats what i am doing are you guys putting your actual names on there
  7. Vincent Liu

I suggest creating a custom "Member" namespace, in case member names overlap with other pages.
  8. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

9. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Stupid wikia's messing with me and my password. :mad: Seriously, wikia, how hard is it for you to remember my password? Anyway, I joined, Now if it'll let me log back in.

I had suggested having muffins as a wallpaper. It sort of represents us fans, if you know what I mean.:)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. muppetlover123

how bout the border around it for right now be elmo since the whole kevin clash thing or christmas themed :)
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would definitely be a good idea, to at least get an index of the card images up. Those pics are really nice too, so they should be very helpful to anyone who wants to check them out.
  12. muppetlover123

i added my profile page but its not under MC members
  13. Sgt Floyd

The files of the full size individual cards exist for the most part. But it's a lot to download then upload, but I can start adding them. Like maybe put them in a slideshow?
  14. Sgt Floyd

Actually, I manually added you. Everyone needs to add their page to the category of "Members"
  15. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Sorry, I misread muppetlover's post. I thought he was asking about his profile picture.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

In case anyone's not sure about how to add categories, see this link: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Category

I'm thinking that a gallery might work better for them, as a slideshow can get a bit clumsy flipping through so many pictures.
  17. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I found that link after I joined and was/is working on trying to add myself to the member's list. I don't know how that is going to work out, though.
  18. Sgt Floyd

I think we need a help page :smirk:
  19. Vincent Liu

20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah, that would probably be useful.