A Muppet Horror Movie

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'll admit, when I read the first post I thought, "what is he thinking?" After I read it though, I liked it vary much. It is not at all sad, as I thought it would be, and it is not overly gruesum. There is even humor, which I feel there should be at least a little in any Muppet production.
There is only one small thing that I would like to make a suggestion on. It would make it a little easier to conscintrate on, if there were separate paragraphs for each character's dialogue. I know you are probably in a hurry to put your ideas down, and this is only a helpful hint. Sorry to nag,...

Thanks,
Kate

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 4

The funeral was held at Sacred Heart Memorial Cemetary, but the body would be put in a special section known as the Muppet Morgue. All of the Muppets filed into the room, but since there were so few seats open a lot of them had to stand outside and listen for info, this was especially evident for the monsters and Crazy Harry. A middle aged woman was talking about Hilda when they got there. As she sat down with Floyd, Janice said "Like, I don't know why, but I think I've seen her before.

As the service drew on, a few of the Muppets went up to the podium to talk about Hida. While some of them (like Kermit and Gonzo) were very poignant, Miss Piggy came off sounding rather brash, while Fozzie was booed for telling a very inappropiate (for the occasion) and terrible joke. All of the Muppets were so into the moment that they didn't notice the mysterious cloaked figure watching them

Afterwards, the Muppets followed the prosession in the Electric Mayhem bus, to where the grave site would be. Kermit allowed Robin to visit the grave of his great uncle Ploobis and Scooter went to his uncle's grave. All of them left something by the grave for her spirit to remember them by: Kermit left a rose, Piggy left an autograph, Fozzie left a rubber chicken, and Gonzo left one of his many fungi. After they all paid their respects, the Muppets headed back to the boarding house for the night, no one noticing the mysterious voltzwagon beetle following them all the way home.

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Muppet Morgue.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wait...why am I finding that funny? Oh, who cares...hahahahahahaha!

G-MAN

Reaction score
The moment I can decide what I want the killer to do next

But honestly I just got caught up with trying to keep up with Muppet Survivor and catching up with Lost so I can be ready for the second season that I just haven't enough time to think, but I promise, that tomorrow, when I'm not feeling so sweaty or tired I will get right on it, and you do the same, lol.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 5

That night at the Muppet's boarding house, everyone was sleeping, well everyone except for Rizzo and Scooter. Rizzo, was of course raiding the fridge for a midnight snack, but Scooter was awake for an entirely different reason. He was filled to the brim with ideas for future acts, so, after getting a cup of water and sending Rizzo to bed and having to pry him off of the fridge, he thought he'd type them up, before going back to bed. So, Scooter started up the computer and began to work.

As Scooter sat there typing, he got so caught up with what he was doing that at first he didn't notice the Instant Message. He looked at it, confused at first, the name "athleticgrl1" was one he didn't recognize. He was even more shocked when the person typed up "Hi bro." Scooter asked what this was all about, but the person at the end said never mind, and that they had to talk in private.

After a little introduction, Scooter became absolutely convinced that the person on the other end was his globe trotting sister Skeeter. After awhile though Scooter felt a little tired of the questions she was aking him, such as, can he guess where she is, and said he'd have to go back to bed. Then after shutting the window, that he'd had open all night, Scooter then noticed a weird sound coming from his closet. Nervously he went to the door, and opened it to find a cloaked figure sitting with his own little lap top, it was then that Scooter screamed. Kermit woke up only to find nothing but a broken window in Scooter's room, what he didn't notice at first was the rope tied to one of the shards, that after strangling Scooter with it, the killer used to climb down out of the broken window and make his getaway.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Scooooooooooooooooooooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!