A Muppet Horror Movie

G-MAN

Reaction score
Chapter 6

It was a sad day for the Muppets. Nobody did what they did best, Lew Zealand couldn't throw his boomerang fish, Crazy Harry couldn't cause explosions, Rizzo couldn't eat. Sadness reigned at the Muppet Boarding House which was also a crime scene, and at the Muppet theater, and at their temporary abode the Happiness Hotel. Not that there was anything happy there at the moment.

Everyone waited nervously as Kermit came back from his meeting with the Chief of police. "Well", Kermit said as he looked at the sad faces of his friends, "the funeral is scheduled for tomorrow around 1:00 P.M." "Then, after the funeral, we will settle on who'll take Scoter's place at the theater next week", Kermit continued, knowing full well that this will be the hardest thing they'll have to do.

"Does anyone know who could have done this Kermit?", Fozzie asked. "No Fozzie," Kermit replied, "that's why we'll have to get back to our normal lives as quickly as possible, so that whoever has done this will hopefully give up thinking that he can't destroy our happiness that easily." Everyone agreed and began to get ready for dinner so that bedtime and the funeral the next day could go by as quickly as possible.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ok, here you go, slavedriver, lol just joking, don't take offense

Chapter 7

The funeral went much like the other one did. There was much crying to be had, and flowers to be layed. The two biggest cryers of all were Annie Sue and Skeeter who came as soon as she heard the news. Scooter was layed to rest in a grave right next to his uncle, their graves having been bought at the same time to save money, and the Muppets went back to the Happiness Hotel to regroup.

Sadness enveloped the Muppets, and not even a terrible joke from Fozzie or a beautiful song from the Electric Mayhem could lighten the mood. Skeeter was meeting with Kermit in one of the rooms upstairs while the rest of the Muppets gathered in the lobby. Skeeter came storming out looking really steamed, "Well, if you don't step up the search for my brother's killer, then I'll have to deal with him myself" Skeeter yelled as she left the hotel to stay at a much cleaner one.

The Muppets stared at Kermit, waiting to hear what he had to say. After all, he was the one that asked them to wait there while he dealt with Skeeter. Kermit looked at the gang and said "It's getting late, we should probably all go to bed and rest for the night, we'll reconvene tomorrow to suggest what we should do." Everybody obediently marched up the steps and it was only a quiet "Wait.", from Kermit that slowed them. "Maybe it would be best if we all locked our doors, just in case", Kermit said as they all went to bed.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lock the doors, yeah, good idea. Except that last time the killer came through the window. <shiver> Oh please tell me more.

And by the way, I've been reading, I just haven't been commenting, due to overload of homework... but I'm reading and enjoying! And I want more. <shiver>

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, right now, I've got two possibilities lined up as the killer, as I continue the list of suspects will change and maybe even lose number, I've got to start writing my ideas down, instead of leaving them in my head, lol Next up tomorrow: Chapter 8 The Go-Fer auditions.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*shiver*

This is scarey (and funny) stuff, Doc!!!

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Who's next?Fozzie? Kermit? PEPE?????Not Pepe NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :concern: