A Possible Fanfic?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wouldn't feel too frightened of male/male pairings. I'm not big into writing very steamy stuff, but Bobby Vegan/Samson McKnight are main characters in If That Diamond Ring Turns Brass, I tease Skeeter in The Comeback King Saga by having a visiting Bobby suggest Scooter is doing a drag show, Ed can vouch for my love of Moulin (of Return to Labyrinth) loving Rachel Bitterman (from VMX), etc. Let's not forget my fave Muppet pairing (that's unusual for this site, anyway) ... Lips and Zoot from WhiteRabbit and AnimatedC9000. I can't remember if it started in fanfics or in Hensonville's RPG thread, but I've always enjoyed it ever since it really started.

So, yeah, go for it. :big_grin:

KarinTeeth

Reaction score
Beauregard, I had a friend one time crying when she wrote a scene where of the characters was murdered, mainly because she was her Dave(this is the same girl who I talk about my stories with). And I did cry once when writing a flashback.

And RedPiggy I'm not sure what you mean by steamy but there's no sex or anything. I decided on the age limit for that myself.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------------
Sigh...okay...

Um, KarinTeeth, "slash" fic is commonly understood as involving VERY GRAPHIC SEX between two characters of the same physical gender. If your story only involves a relationship (PG-rated), no matter whom the characters are, it's not slash -- I believe the casual term is "shippy". That's fine. And sadism is not going to be welcomed here. Being sad for your characters in an emotionally written scene, while perhaps is being a little too involved with your fiction, is not sadism or masochism in ANY way. Not scolding; just echoing Ru's point: if you don't understand the concept, don't make reference to it. Plenty of time for you to read all about that stuff, if that's what you wind up liking, when you're older.

That said, if you want to write, then write! And post! :news: We welcome all here, as long as it's kept just that side of the family-friendly line. While I've nudged at those boundaries a bit myself, I'd never step over it completely in anything posted here. If you have a Muppet story you'd like to share, by all means do so!
---------------------