A sad sad story to tell

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well my Robot Rabbit had two legs (but only one can move, and the other won't move, and I don't wanna force it), but only one foot.

LOL!
The Beaker figures should be interesting...

("I was just looking at it, and suddenly it burst into flames!")

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Ken posted that the hand off is just from getting banged around in shipping and the hand can be popped right back into place. My piggy had one glove that was a little loose and after reading Ken's post, I pushed it back on snuggly-- very simple to do and it isn't going to come loose again unless it is intentionally pulled out.

We are dealing with small plastic pieces-- Bunsen's glasses aren't meant to move and something that small isn't going to hold up to a lot of stress. But these figs are well made and not likely to break from normal play.

My Dr. Teeth's nose is pretty sturdy-- I can move his head from side to side by pulling on the nose, so that seems well attached to me.

Anyway, there are going to be some problems with any toy line, but in general I think we'll all be pleased with the quality of the figures.

FER SURE

Reaction score
The nose on my Dr. Teeth fell off only after a fall. All it means is that there just wasnt enough glue in there. When I put it back in the hole it stayed there well enough that I could pick the figure up by it. To make sure it wont come out if he falls again I put the smallest drop of superglue on the end of a toothpick and smeared it inside the hole. Now the nose wont come out even when I pull really hard.

towels

Reaction score
Removeable noses

This is an important feature for a Bert figure! (with clay bust pack in)

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Emmy

LOL! oh I thought you ment your rabbit only came with one leg;-)

Zack)Rowlf the,silly old dog, Muppet figures are for humans, dog.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
MuppetQuilter

Yeah, i didn't mean that i thougth the figs were made cheep, This is likey to happen to any toy. I was just wondering if anything might happen to the beaker fig. but all the little problems so far were all pretty fix able and were not really broken after that.

Zack)Rowlf the, will remember when the Rowlf the dog fig comes out NOT to pull on his ears to make them flop around, Dog.