A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That was good, and the more I read it, the more I liked it. As far as refferences go though, I thaught that Zeefle was a variation of Ziffle, but I guess you didn't do that on purpose. Great work, and I'm looking forward to reading your next one! Are you planning to write another holiday one?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving!

Fragglemuppet said:
That was good, and the more I read it, the more I liked it. As far as refferences go though, I thaught that Zeefle was a variation of Ziffle, but I guess you didn't do that on purpose. Great work, and I'm looking forward to reading your next one! Are you planning to write another holiday one?
When naming Chief Zields and Princess Zeefle, I wanted to think of the weirdest names that came to mind, and those names came to mind when I named them. I think that Zeefle also sounds like a variation on Geefle, from the Sesame Street sketch The geefle and The Gonk.

I am thinking about doing a christmas story.

With Thanksgiving being tomorrow, I would like for people to let me know what they liked better: the scenes that led to the trip, or the scenes after they arrived? The scenes from efore Miss Piggy was accused of kidnapping, or after? The scenes before the big show at the end, or after? Also, I would like to hear some opinions from people who thought the story might have gone downhill or improved.

Also, did anybody figure out on their own that Big Man Andre was the kidnapper? Did anyone figure out beforehand that Miss Piggy was framed? Did anybody predict that Miss Piggy would have at least gotten accused of kidnapping the princess?

Xerus

Reaction score
That was a really wonderful Thanksgiving story you wrote, Minor Muppetz. I loved everything in it.

How the Muppets were getting ready for their trip and all the familiar Muppets making appearances.

How Chief Zield was trying to hold his patience with the Muppets' weird behavior.

How Miss. Piggy got wrongfully accused and how Kermit did his best to defend her, but with not much luck.

How they did that old Sesame Street song with 8 jurers and Sweedish Chef carrying in 8 pies, then dropping them.

And I too recognized the names of those famous cartoon directors and girl singers right from the beginning.

And the Thanksgiving show Miss. Piggy put on was great too.

One question though, we're those live action Indians or Muppet Indians in your story? Just wondering.

I wish you luck on any future fanfics of yours and I give this one a big A+++++

Xerus. :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Xerus said:
One question though, we're those live action Indians or Muppet Indians in your story? Just wondering.
Yes, they were live action indians. The Bush is obviously a muppet, but otherwise there are no new muppets in this.