A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 23

Big Man Andre had his bow and arrow aimed at the muppets.

"So, you're the real kidnapper, okay?", said Pepe.

"Why are you doing this?", asked Kermit.

"Why am I doing this?", said Andre.

"He asked you first!", said Miss Piggy.

"Are you doing this because you're a villian?", asked Scooter.

"Why did you kidnap me anyway?", asked Princess Zeefle.

"Because you are such a stuck-up, spoiled brat", said Andre, "I wanted you dead for years, only i couldn't find somebody to frame... untill now!"

"So, in other words, if Piggy hadn't come with us, you wouldn't know that she'd be best to frame", said Rizzo.

"When I saw Piggy's reaction to the princess, I figured that if she get kidnapped, she'd be accused", said Andre, "So I called a friend who had internet access to inform me on what she is like, which is how I knew how she wrote her letters, and I secretly bought a typewriter so that my handwriting couldn't be recognized, and then when I kidnapped her, I took off her nacklace and planted evidence in her luggage".

"How can you plant something in luggage?", asked Gonzo.

"And i suppose you chose to lead us here so that you couldn't lead us to her", said sweetums.

"That's right", said Andre, "And now, I shall kill all of you"

He pointed his arrow at them, but then a fish was thrown at the arrow, slipping it out of his hands. it was thrown by lew zeland, who was backed by the others.

"Let them go", said Lew Zeland, who threw another boomerang fish at him, only for him to be so strong that the fish bounced back and hit lew.

"I cannot beleive you would stoop this low", said Chief Zields, "And after all these years, too".

"Well, what you gonna do about it?", asked Andre, "I stronger than rest of you".

"You know", said Princess Zeefle, "If you really wanted me to die, you could have just strangled me with your strong fists, instead of making me starve to death".

"yes, it would have been a quicker death, too", said Miss Piggy.

All of the indians pointed arrows at Andre, but they bounced off him.

"A high score for Big Man Andre!", said Louis Kazagger, "Andre- one, good guys- zero".

"That must be the most unamerican indian", said Sam.

"You're forgetting, Andre", said Chief Zield, "I know your weakness".

"NO!", said a worried Andre, "You wouldn't..."

"I will", said Chief Zield, who then knocked over a nearby trash can, causing Andre to start crying.

"Okay, he's getting weaker", said Chief Zield, "let's, sigh, knock over trash".

Everybody started tossing any trash they had. Bobo had a candy bar, but he unwrapped it and tossed the wrapper on the ground. Beauregard had some rotten newspapers in his oicket that he trashed. Bunsen had brought a nuclear trash can for no apparant reason and dumped the trash out of it. Dr. Teeth went to the bus and dumped out all trash in it. Big man Andre started crying harder and getting weaker, untill he deflated and got really flat.

"I give up! You win!", cried Andre.

"Well, it looks like you're not such a big man anymore", saidPrincess Zeefle.

"I love trash!", said Miss Piggy.

"Piggy, I apologize", said Chief Zield, "And to make it up to you, I'll put you in charge of the big thanksgiving show that we indians have every thanksgiving".

"Wow, I didn't know you were having a thanksgiving show", said Piggy.

"It was supposed to be a surprised", said Chief Zield.

"But I'm always in charge of the thanksgiving show", complained princess Zeefle.

"Well, you can't always get what you want", said Chief Zield.

"Hey, that gives me an idea of what song I want us to perform next time", said Floyd.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That's not all, folks!

Well, this stoy only has one or two more chapters to go. I'll be busy with work and I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it by Sunday. I might be able to finsih it by tomorrow. Anyway, please start nagging me to get it done. I'd like some comments before I finish it. Maybe you can tell me what you liked most and what you liked least. Or you can just plain nag me to GET R DONE!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OH MY WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! Oh wow! Wow!.............. Did I mention "wow" yet?
I'd love to tell you details, but I don't even know where to start! That boomerang fish was just perfect, and the whole trial, Pepe saying she's ugly, Floyd saying she's good for fat jokes, the whole time Kermit was on the stand, oh my gosh, this is awesome!!!!!!! And um....... OH! J.P. Grosse leaving the theater to Muppy! That was funny! And speaking of funny, Fozzie liking the Indians' jokes, and..... oh man that was funny! And.......Oh, a thousand other things I'm not gonna be able to think of..........

MORE PLEASE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 24

Everybody was at the dining hall, enjoying a thanksgiving meal and getting excited about the thanksgiving show. The swedish Chef, seymour, and Pepe were all in the cooking room, cooking meals along with the indian cooks, who helped the meals be better than anything that The Swedish Chef could make without help.

"I can't beleive that we're working together in the kitchen, again", said seymour.

"Neither can I, okay", moaned Pepe, "I'm gonna go take another break okay".

"But the last brake you took was just fine enough", said Seymour, who then held up a bicycle break.

The Swedish Chef started singing, "Oh, giv mi uh bruk, giv mi uh bruk, bruk mi uff uh peese ub dat kid kad var!".

Pepe left the kitchen and talked to Miss Piggy.

"So, Piggy", said Pepe, "You're in charge of the show, so... are you gonna allow the indian women to perform a stripping act?"

"No", said Miss Piggy, "We don't need strippers. Besides, I can see kermie naked all the time". Miss Piggy left.

"This blows, okay", said pepe.

However, some of the indian women were behind him.

"Don't worry", said one of the indian women, "I'll take you to our tent, and we'll put on a private show for you".

"oh, that's even better", said Pepe, "'cause then I get to see lovely naked wome and nobody else does".

Statler and Waldorf had finally made it.

"Well, we're finally here", said Statler.

"And just in time for thanksgiving dinner", said Waldorf.

"Not to mention the show", said Statler.

"Hmm", thought Miss Piggy, "I wonder how they would have acted at my trial".

"Hmm", thought Pepe as he was leaving to see strippers, "I wonder what kind of comments they would make during a strip act".

"Well, I'd like to thank you for letting Miss Piggy run the show, I think", said Kermit.

"Oh, the pleasure is mine", said Chief Zield.

"Ever since I got my own float at the thanksgiving parade, she's been wanting to be a float", said kermit, "But personally, uh, I think she'll be too heavy to float to the sky".

Kermit and Chief Zield laughed, but Miss Piggy heard them.

"Oh, so Mr. I've Got A Float In The Parade thinks I'm to heavy, huh?", said Miss Piggy, "Well, feel this, Hiiiiiya!", and he karate chopped both of them.

Scooter went to Miss Piggy, "15 seconds 'till curtain, Piggy!"

"Oh, time to get on stage", said Piggy as she left.

Beauregard walked past them, humming his own theme music, "it's time to get retarded on the Thanksgiving Show tonight!".

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the thanksgiving show", said Miss Piggy, "Moi am Miss Piggy, tonights diva, and now, let's go on with the show!"

The curtains raised, revealing a giant american flag, and Miss Piggy sang The national Anthem. Everybody commented during the performance.

"I never thought I'd rather not listen to The natinal Anthem", said sam.

"Well, I guess I know who's not going to sing the anthem before Muppet Sports", said Louis Kazagger.

"What do you think?", asked Statler.

"I hate singing pork", said Waldorf.

Miss Piggy was finsihed. "Well, moi is done". Everybody cheered when she said she was doen, but because she was done. "And now, here is Muppet Sports".

Louis Kazagger went on-stage. "ladies and gentlemen, here is the indian arrow shooting event".

Gonzo was on stage, dressed like a target.

"hey, this is a good suit", said Gonzo, who was standing in his target suit and gettign shot woth arrows by indians.

"Hey, aunt piggy", said Andy, "Why aren't we in the show?"

"uh...", thought Miss Piggy, who then saw a spare atarget outfit, "Congraduations! You're in the show now!"

Andy and Randy both put on the same arrow suit at the same time and went on stage. After the performance...

"Acting is too hard!", said Andy and randy.

Miss Piggy was in her nurse outfit. Princess Zeefle was in scrubs.

"Oh, thank you, Miss Piggy, for letting me do an act", said Miss Piggy.

"Now, just go on stage and get on the operating table", said Piggy.

"I am glad that she's on an operating table for at least six reasons", aughed Rowlf, who went on stage.

"And now it's time for veterinarians Hospital, the continuing storrrrry of a quack whose gone to the dogs...", said The Announcer.

"So, who's the next patient?", asked Rowlf.

"it's this indian princess", said Janice.

"What's she doing here?", asked Rowlf.

"She's laying down", said janice, and they all laughed.

"I mean, why's she here?", asked Rowlf.

"Because Piggy's the one in charge of the acts", said janice, and they all laughed again.

"I... I think I'm dying...", said Princess Zeefle.

"I'll give you mouth-to-mouth resuccetation", said Rowlf, who started to passionately kiss.... er, give her mouth-to-mouth for awhile.

"wait!", said Miss Piggy, "This wasn't in the script".

"That's because there wasn't a script", said janice, "We're improvising".

"I thought there was a script", said Statler.

"Why?", said waldorf.

"Because the dialogue is top quality", said Statler, "I guess the terrible ones are the scripted ones", and they both laughed.

"Well, I guess as long as we're not working with a script", said Janice, "Do you have any last requests before you pass on?"

"Yes", said Princess Zeefle, "I'd like a pork sandwhich".

"What! That does it!", said Miss Piggy, who finally got to karate chop her.

"Tune in next week", said The Announcer, "when you'll hear Princess Zeefle say..."

"Nothing", said Princess Zeefle, "I won't be here next week".

Next, it was time for Fozzie's act.

"Hiya hiya hiya!", said Fozzie, "Two turkleys walk into a bar, one of the turkeys said gobble, and the other turkey said, "No, my names not gobble, my name is Nelson".

The indians laughed. The muppets moaned.

"I told the bear that he shoudln't do this bit", said Floyd.

"Speaking of turkeys", said Fozzie, "my mom's thanksgiving day turkey is always so fat..."

"How fat is it?", asked the audience.

"It's soooo fat that it can't get into the refridgerator or the oven!", said Fozzie.

Everybody was laughing, except for Statler and Waldorf.

"I wonder why eveybody's laughing", said waldorf.

"hey, everybody!", said Statler, "If you like turkeys, you'll love his acts!

"They already do love my act", Said Fozzie.

"If they love it so much, why don't they marry it?", asked Statler. Fozzie walked off-stage.

After that, Johnny Fiama and Sal sang Over The River And through The Woods, The Electric Mayhem performed a song of their own, Rowlf played Beethovens Fith on the piano, and the chickens clucked along to Turkey In The Straw.

And then, it was time for the big finale......

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 25

The Mutations dressed like indians and danced in front of the curtains. The penguins did some backflips. The Mutations and penguins left the stage, and the curtain raised, revealing scenery of the woods. Miss Piggy came on-stage dressed like an indian.

"Moi am the indian princess here", said Miss Piggy, "Indians! Report for duty!"

"Okay!", shouted Sal, "make way for Princess Piggy!"

Lips blew his trumpet, making fanfare music. Animal was dressed like an indian and was banging on some old ancient indian drums. Bobo, Janice, Pepe, Zippety Zap, Boppity, Gloat, Andy, randy, Link Hogthrob, and Annie Sue all walked on-stage.

"We're here, reporting for duty!", said Bobo.

"Good", said Miss Piggy, "Now Moi commands you all to go find some non-indians to sacrifice!"

"Yes, ma'am", said Bobo, and they left.

Then, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rizzo, Scooter, Angel Marie, Mo, Bunsen, Beaker, Johnny Fiama, and The Swedish Chef all entered the stage in pilgrim costumes.

"Hi, ho, everybody", said Kermit, "We're here to find some good thanksgiving meat!"

"I've only got cheese", said Rizzo.

"And I've got a jellybean pizza", said Gonzo.

"Well, then we must keep searching", said Kermit.

They walked around and got caught by the muppet indians.

"A ha! Tresspassers!", said Link.

"caught you! Caught You!", shouted Animal.

"Like, we've rully got to take you to the princess, fer sure!", said janice.

"Come on, okay, let's move it", said pepe.

"oh, rats", said Rizzo.

They were taken to the indians site on stage. Sam The Eagle, dressed as an indian chief, confronted them.

"How! I am the chief", said Sam, "And now, for some reason, I present to you, Princess Piggy!"

Miss Piggy entered, "So, what have we here, hunters?"

"No", said kermit, "We've come here to find food for thanksgiving!"

"That's right", said Bunsen.

"We're hungry", said Fozzie.

"Do you think we can trust them?", asked Boppity.

Miss Piggy thought for a moment, then looked at kermit, looking all starry-eyed, and then said, "yes! We can trust them! My indian troops will make a meal for you all!"

"Oh, good", said Johnny Fiama.

"Are you sure you don't want to saccrifice them?", asked Sal.

"Of course I'm sure", said Piggy, annoyed.

The curtain lowered, the band played some brief usic, then the curtain raised, showing the muppet indians and pilgrims sitting around the table, though instead of turkey and other thing you'd expect to have on thanksgivign, the only food they had was vegetables.

"And now, we feast!", said Miss Piggy.

"I don't know about this", said Rizzo, "Don't most people have turkey on thanksgiving?"

"I'm a vegetarian", said Miss Piggy, "I don't serve any kinbd of meat. deal with it, or pay a hospital bill".

"Uh.... let's feast!", said Rizzo.

They all started eating, the curtain raised, and everybody applauded.

"Wow", thought Princess Zeefle in the audience, "She actually makes a better princess than me".

Kermit then came out on-stage.

"Well, that's our show",s aid Kermit, "Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! For me, this has been a very muppetational thanksgiving!"

The End.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I've only read up to chapter 17 so far, but I thought I'd comment here. It's really good. It was funny that J.P. was avoiding talking about the family history. I liked that Skeeter was mentioned. I also liked that you brought back Muppets Tonight characters such as Seymour, Andy and Randy. Pepe wanting to avoid Seymour in this story could have something to do with why those two split up. You should make another story based on that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I've only read up to chapter 17 so far, but I thought I'd comment here. It's really good. It was funny that J.P. was avoiding talking about the family history. I liked that Skeeter was mentioned. I also liked that you brought back Muppets Tonight characters such as Seymour, Andy and Randy. Pepe wanting to avoid Seymour in this story could have something to do with why those two split up. You should make another story based on that.
I wish that Seymour was still being used in current Muppet productions. I actually like him better than Pepe. I thought it was weird that Pepe had such a major part in Muppets From Space while seymour didn't even appear in the background. I'm used to Pepe without Seymour now, but I still wish he was used. It's too bad that Palisades never got around to making a seymour figure.

I am a little surprised that I gave Andy and Randy a bigger part than Seymour, since I like Seymour a lot better thn those two. I don't hate them, but I think they'd be better if they were only used occassionally. I guess they're only used occassionally now (as far as I know, the only thing that they appeared in after Muppets Tonight was Muppet Party cruise).