A Very Muppetational Thanksgiving

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 18

A limo had drove by the land, then stopped. In the limo were Bill, Gil, and Jill frog.

"Hmmm...", said the three of them.

"Do you think this would be a good place to camp at?", asked Gil.

They all looked at each other, then said, "Nah......", then the limo took off.

Miss Piggy was put in a cage in a wageon that went back to where the indians lived. Big man Andre was guarding it.

"Moi am innocent!", said Miss Piggy.

"Innocent?", said Big Man Andre, "Ha!"

"You're gonna burn", said one of the indians.

Miss Piggy put her hands onto two of the bars and managed to break them, but then Andre quickly put two spare bars back in place of the old ones.

"These work better", said Andre.

"Oh, I never wanted to come", whinned Miss Piggy.

back where the muppets were at, everybody was wondering what was going to happen to miss piggy.

"Will we ever see our aunt piggy again?", asked Andy.

"Worrying is too hard", said Randy.

"Well, at least there won't be any more pressure on me to help Piggy do what's wrong", said Scooter.

"If Piggy get's fried", said Dr. Strangepork, "Then e'll need a new first mate for Pigs In Space".

"I've always wanted to be a first mate", said Annie Sue.

"You're hired!", said Link Hogthrob.

"If Piggy won't be around anymore, then we'll need another nurse for veterinarians hospital", said Rowlf.

"I can be a nurse", said Mildred.

"We're saved!", said Rowlf.

"Rully!", said janice.

Kermit was looking through some papers.

"What are you reading, Uncle kermit?", asked Robin.

"I'm reading some jury duty notes", said Kermit, "Fozzie, Rizzo, Rowlf, and Pops all have jury duty".

"Not me!", said a concerned Rizzo.

"I can't be at jury duty", said Fozzie, "not with all those indians".

"You've gotta learn not to be scarred of indians", said Kermit.

"Okay", said Rizzo, "I'll find some 'how to' books".

"I never get jury duty", complained Sam The Eagle.

"Well, court is tomorrow", said Gonzo.

"I can write up some good music for court", said Dr. Teeth.

"No, nobody is going to court", said Kermit, "We've gotta prove that Miss Piggy is innocent, even though we believe she is guilty".

"But why'd you want to prove her innocent?", asked pepe, "She kidnapped the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"yeah, we have evidence that Miss Piggy kidnapped her", said Clifford.

"The letter was signed 'Kissy, Kissy', which is how Miss Piggy signs her letters, and she used the word 'moi' in her letter", said Floyd.

"Yes, but a lot of people know she uses that kind of language", said kermit, "Somebody might have planted evidence on her..."

"Well, then I'd like to know how to plant evidence", said Gonzo, "I want a guarden with as much planting as possible".

"She might have been framed", said kermit.

"She wasn't framed", said beauregard, "I saw for myself that there weren't any frames around her".

"Well, let's all go to bed, and figure out a plan tomorrow", said kermit.

P

Philip Kippel

minor muppetz said:
Since a lot of monsters went on the trip, then Gloat and Miss Kitty are probably there.
Does this mean that the other monsters that you didn't mention in your fic (Droop, Lenny the Lizard, the Scoffs, etc.) went on the trip too?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Does this mean that the other monsters that you didn't mention in your fic (Droop, Lenny the Lizard, the Scoffs, etc.) went on the trip too?
Let's just say that every monster who appeared more than once on The Muppet Show is there. I don't really consider Droop, Lenny The Lizard, or Shakey Shanchez to be monsters, but they are there, too.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I love that Kermit wants to prove Miss Piggy is innocent, yet he isn't sure he believes it himself. And how Floyd was so quick to add Foo Foo onto the Thanksgiving menu. I'm really looking forward to reading more!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 19

Everybody was awaiting the trial of Miss Piggy. Chief Zield showed up to Miss Piggys cage to talk to her.

"I have gotten a fine lawyer for you", said Chief Zield, "I get high quality lawyers even for defendants that I know are guilty".

"I am NOT guilty!", shouted Miss Piggy.

"Well, here comes your lawyer", said Chief Zield, "Oh, mr. Bush!"

The lawyer came. He was a talking, walking bush, only five inches taller and wider than Miss Piggy.

"Hiya, porky, I;m your lawyer!", said the bush lawyer.

"Don't call me PORKY!", said Piggy.

"Oh, that's right, wrong pig", said the bush, "How could I confuse a fictional character with a real pig?"

Meanwhile, the muppets went to the courthouse. The Muppets were on the left aisle, the left aisle was filled with indians. Fozzie, Rizzo, Rowlf, and Pops went to the jury, which also consisted of four indians.

"Oh", observed Pepe, "eight members of the jury!", and after that, numbers 1 through 8 showed up, and everyone counted, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8". The swedish Chef then came in, holding eight pumpkin cakes.

"ute punkim cuks!", shouted the swedish chef, who then tripped and fell.

"And that's the song of eight!", said Rowlf.

"And now, here is the trial of the holidays", announced The newsman, "Miss Piggy has been accused of kidnapping indian Princess Zeefle. If she loses, she will get roasted for Thanksgiving! Since it looks like there will be a roast for her, Statler and Waldorf will have to get here to roast her".

"What are you doing?", asked Sam The Eagle.

"Oh, the indians hired me to report the jury", said The newsman, "I just hope nothing bad happens to me". Just then, several arrows shot at him from out of nowhere.

"Let the trial begin", said the judge.

"I call to the stands.... Pepe the prawn!", said Chief Jield.

"Okay, okay", said pepe, "What you want to know?"

"What do you think of Miss Piggy?", asked the Bush.

"I think she's ugly, okay", said pepe.

Floyd eventually went to the stands.

"What do you think of Miss Piggy?", asked the bush.

"Oh, I think she's very bossey", said Floyd, "But she's always good for some fat jokes".

Chief Zield eventually went over the evidence. "Exhibet A is a typewriter. It was found in her belongings."

"I object!", said Miss Piggy, "I've never seen that typewriter before in my life".

"Objection overruled", said the Judge, "Only your lawyer can object".

"Okay, then object", said Miss Piggy.

"But I don't want to object", said The Bush.

"oh, you're lucky i can't get out from Big Man Andre's head lock", said Miss Piggy.

"Exhibet B is the princesses necklace", said Chief Zield, "We made a one-of-a-kind necklace that only the princess can wear, and the design is so unique that it can't be 100 percent copied. We found it in Piggys belongings."

Bunsen had observed this. "hmm, maybe my Muppet labs copying machine can accurately copy one".

"And to top it off, Miss Piggy always wears gloves, possibly to hide her fingerprints", said Chief Zield.

"I object!", said the bush.

"About time, too", said Miss Piggy.

"They never even checked the note for finger prints", said The Bush.

"Well, a lot of peopel have touched the note by now, so there are a lot of fingerprints", said Chief Zield.

"What kind of evidence is a typewriter, anyway?", asked The Bush.

"The note was typed, possibly to avoid recognized handwriting", said Chief Zield.

"Why don't we get some other people to the stands?", asked the judge.

beaker was next to testify.

"Do you think Miss Piggy is guilty?", asked Chief Zield.

"mee mee mee", said Beaker.

"What's the worst that Miss Piggy has ever done?", asked Chief Zield.

"Mee mee, mee mee mee mee, me mee, mee meep me mep mo mee!", said Beaker.

The audience was watching.

"You know", thought Gonzo, "If Piggy gets roasted, she can't participate in our upcoming America's Next Muppet reality show", said Gonzo.

"So?", asked Clifford.

"Well, Miss Piggy only appeared in one episode of The Jim Henson Hour", said Gonzo, "and that show failed, and she appeared more times on Muppets Tonight!, and that show did slightly better".

"Good point", said Clifford.

"But I thought those shows failed because the band wasn't involved", said Dr. Teeth.

"And now, I take to the stands.... Kermit The Frog!", said Chief Zield.

"Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?", asked The Bush.

"Yes", said Kermit.

"Like he has to ask", said Fozzie Bear.

"Has Miss Piggy ever been dishonest?", asked the bush.

"Well, yes", said Kermit, "She once tricked me into marrying her, and once she paid the audience to cheer for her..."

"Man, that is dishonest!", said Floyd.

"has she ever kidnapped anybody before?", asked The Bush.

"No", said kermit, "But she once locked me in a trunk".

"Has she ever been framed before?", asked The Bush.

"Yes", said Kermit, "Once she was accused of stealing a diamond necklace, but my friend Gonzo once got a picture of the real culprit, but then our evidence was destroyed, and then he overheard the real thiefs talking about stealing it, and eventually she was proven innocent".

"I thought that was just a movie", said Sweetums.

"So, has she ever done anything illegal?", asked the bush.

"Uh, no", said Kermit, and, now that I think of it, I think she is innocent", said Kermit.

"Okay, come back to your seat", said The Bush, "And now, it is time for Miss Piggy to defend herself".

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 20

Big Man Andre brought Miss Piggy to the stand. He tied her to her chair with some really tight rope so that she couldn't escape.

"I wonder if Piggy will fry", thought Link Hogthrob.

"This trial is making me hungry", said Timmy Monster.

"This trial is depressing me", said Droop.

"I hope our aunt piggy wins", said Andy.

"Wins what?", said Randy.

Andy thought for a moment. "This court is too hard!", shouted Andy.

Pops woke up. "Augh... how's the court?"

"Weren't you paying attention?", asked Rowlf.

"No, I was sleeping", said Pops.

"Well, then you are bear-ly making it", said Fozzie.

"Now, Piggy", said the bush, "What were you doing yesterday between 3:34 in the afternoon and 7:14 at night?"

"Well, I was so mad at that ugly princess", said Miss Piggy.

"Why do you think she is ugly?", asked the bush.

"Because everybody likes her better", said Miss Piggy.

"Do you think that, maybe, just maybe, she is better looking than you?", asked the bush.

"All right!", shouted Miss Piggy, "That does it!"

Miss Piggy tried to get off her chair and karate chop the bush, but her rope was too tight for her to break.

"This trial is not cute", said Bean, "I'm going to the movies and watch Chicken Little instead".

Miss Piggy decided to say in her chair.

"Now, what were you doing?", asked The Bush.

"I was taking a walk", said Miss Piggy, "But eventually Igot tired of walking and sat on a rock in the forrest for hours. I was thinking about that princess. Moi is a star, she is not. Get the picture?"

"No, I don't get any pictures", said the bush.

"Eventually, I decided to have dinner with my friends", said Miss Piggy, "But I needed to rest a few times because the walk was so long".

"Okay, you're escused", said The Judge, "The jury will make a vote".

the jury went to a room.

"What do you think of the pig?", asked one Indian.

"I think the pork will fry!", said The Indian, "get it?"

Fozzie liked the joke. "That was really good", said Fozzie.

"Do you have any jokes about Miss Piggy?"< asked one of the indians.

"Oh, She is so fat", said Fozzie, "That she wont let me get to the punchline! Wocka Wocka!"

All of the indians laughed. Fozzie wasn't scarred of them anymore, and neither was Rizzo.

"These Indians aren't so tough after all", said Rizzo.

"Well, let's decide", said Rowlf, "I think she's innocent".

"So do I", said Fozzie.

"I was sleeping through the trial", said Pops, "So I'll just guess 'Innocent'".

Minutes later, the jury was ready to make an announcement.

"What is the verdict?", asked The Judge.

"It's a tie", said the indian.

"Even though he isn't wearing the tie around his neck", said another indian.

"These guys are great", said Fozzie.

"Well", said the judge, "The lie detector is broken, but I find the defendant..."

Everybody was paying closer attetnion.

"I hope he does justice!", thought Sam.

"Uh, what's going on?", asked Zoot, "i've been sleeping".

"Let's get this over with", thought Bobo.

The judge continued. "....not guilty!"

The muppets all cheered.

The judge slammed down his gavel. "however, we will have a search to try harder to find the princess. Miss Piggy, you are going with kermit and a few more of your friends, and Big Man Andre, you're going to guard them."

"Congraduations, Piggy", said pepe.

"Do't pretend", said Miss Piggy, "You were probably hoping I would fry in court".

"Now, we have got to find her", said Big Man Andre.

"That's right, let's all group together", said Kermit.

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Floyd, Janice, Animal, and Sweetums all decided to go.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 21

"Everybody get ready to find princess", said Big Man Andre.

Everybody got some flash lights and went to use the outhouses.

"Moi has to go to the bathroom", sighed Miss Piggy, "but doesn't want to use an outhouse".

"Well, we'll see you later, Dr. Teeth", said janice.

"I hope you all get back safely", said Dr. Teeth, "We have a concert next week".

"CON-CERT! CON-CERT!", shouted Animal.

"That's the spirit, man!", said Floyd.

"Well, goodbye, uncle", said Scooter.

"Bye, bye", said J.P. Gross, "I hope you come back alive, or else I'll need to find a replacement for my will".

"Will I get the theatre if you die?", asked Scooter.

"No, I plan on giving the theatre to Muppy", said J.P. Gross.

"bye, Thog", sweetums said as he hgged Thog, "Bye, Big Mama, Bye Doglion, Bye Timmy", and Sweetums kept hugging them as he said bye.

"We're all gonna miss you", said Doglion.

"yeah, that's right", said Miss Kitty.

"Can I come with you, uncle kermit?", asked Robin, "Andy and Randy are locked in a cabin and I want to leave before they get out".

"Yeah, I don't blame you", said Miss Piggy.

"I want to go too", said Miss Piggy, "So if I find Princess Zeefle, I can be seen as a hero, okay?"

"What makes you think we'll find Princess Zeefle?", asked Rowlf.

"Like, what makes you think we won't?", asked janice.

"Come on", said Big Man Andre, "Time to search".

"yeah", said Floyd, who started huming the song "searching", "gonna find her... yeah, yeah, gonna find her..."

They entered a scary forrest.

"Well, uh, let's go back", said Rizzo.

"Yeah, this place is scarry, okay?", said pepe.

"NO! We look here NOW!", said Big Man Andre.

"If you insist", said Rowlf.

"Let's go", said Kermit.

They were marching. Scarry vultures and buzzards flew around them.

"Boy, even I am scarred", said Sweetums.

"SCARRED!", screamed Animal.

They saw a cave.

"Look! A cave!", said Big Man Andre.

"Maybe she's hiding in there", said Kermit.

"Let's check it out", said Miss Piggy.

"Yes, you all go in there, I'll guard the cave", said Big Man Andre.

"I've got my flash light", said Scooter.

"Me, too", said Gonzo.

They all went in. Big Man Andre stayed and guarded, and as soon as they all went in there, he pushed a heavy rock into the entrance, and then left.

"Did you hear that?", asked Kermit.

"It's probably just the wind, okay", said pepe.

"Or maybe it's a preditor", said Rizzo.

"Pre-da-tor! pre-da-tor!", shouted Animal.

"Well, there doesn't seem to be much space in here", said Scooter.

"let's leave", said Rizzo.

They all went to get out of the cave, bu saw the rock that was blocking them from escaping.

"Hey, there's a rock here", said Sweetums.

"Come on, everybody", said Miss Piggy, "Lets all push".

They all pushed it, but it was too heavy for them to move it.

"Hey! hey, Big man Andre, can you help us out?", shouted Kermit.

"Big man andre!", said Robin, "Are you still there?"

"You know", said Miss Piggy, "I think he's the one who framed me".

They all nodded in agreement.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wonder if anybody has caught any or all of the refferences in my last chapter. None of them have to do with the Muppets, but are still refferences. I'll wait a few days to reveal them all.
Well, it looks like nobody has tried to guess the refferences, so I will reveal them.... now.

The names of the indian cooks are reffereces to Warner brothers directors Friz Freling, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, and Bob Clampett.

The indian women are named after singers Brittany Spears, Norah Jones, Kelley Clarkson, Ashlee Simpson, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Agularo.

Big Man Andre was named after wrestler Andre The Giant.

In another chapter, I had waldorf refference a neigbor named Fred. This would be a refference to Fred Rogers.

The names Zield and Zeefle are not refferences to anything.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 22

Big Man Andre went to a hidden cabin in the woods. The cabin was behing a very big bush, and no, it wasn't alive. he went into the cabin and took the elevador to go down to the basement, where princess zeefle was tied up, had a scarf tied around her mouth, and was locked in a cage. She wasstruggling to get out.

"So, Princess Zeefle", said Andre, "You're still alive. Well, you can probably only go a few more days without food or water. heh heh heh".

Back in the cave, everybody was depressed.

"You know", said Miss Piggy, "If we had stayed at the theatre and did a show like I wanted, I wouldn't have been framed, and we wouldn't be in this mess".

"You're right, Piggy", said kermit.

"of course I'm right", said Miss Piggy, "I'm always right".

"I wish I was back home and in the jucuzzi, okay", said Pepe.

"I'd rather be anywhere but here", said Rizzo.

"Even the lab?", asked Gonzo.

"Well, almost anywhere but here...", said Rizzo.

"Hun-gry! HUN-GRY!", shouted animal.

"hey, Animal", said Sweetums, "That's a good idea".

"How is that a good idea?", asked Rowlf.

"Me and Animal can eat our way out of here", said sweetums,a nd then Animal and Sweetums started to eat the giant rock untill they were finished.

They ate for 12 minutes, and then everybody was out.

"All right!", said Robin.

"We're free!", said Rizzo.

"That's good, okay", said Pepe, "Because if Piggy were for sale we wouldn't make any money".

"You know", said rowlf, "If Andre finds us, he might kill us".

"you're right", said Kermit, "we've gotta hide".

"I'll call my uncle on my cell phone and warn everybody", said Scooter.

Scooter called J.P. Gross.

"Hello, uncle J.P.", said scooter.

"Oh, my nephew", said J.P., "Did you find the princes?"

"Sort of", said Scooter, "We've learned that Big Man Andre, the strongest indian, is the one who kidnapped her, and we thought we'd warn you".

"Oh, well, thanks for the warning", said J.P., "I'll tell the others". He hung up.

"Well, they got the message", said Scooter. After that, they heard a big sound in the forrest, and they all hid in a bush. They saw Big man Andre walking out from behind his hiding spot.

"is it just me, or did i hear a door get slammed?", asked janice.

They all went to behind the bush and saw the house behind it. They went inside.

Meanwhile, back at the camp site...

"Come on", said Chief Zield, "We've gotta find him and defeat him".

"But what if we all get killed?", asked Fozzie.

"He has a point", said one of the indians, "he's stronger than the rest of us".

"We have got to believe in ourselves", said Chief Zield.

"Let's all hop into the bus", shouted Dr. Teeth, and everybody who could get into the bus got in and the bus took off.

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Pepe, Gonzo, and Rowlf all went into the hosue and down the elevador, where they found princess Zeefle.

"oh, princess zeefle, I like you when you're all tied up, okay?", said pepe.

"I'll untie her", said Gonzo.

She was freed.

"Oh, I'm glad to be safe again", said Princess Zeefle, Big Man Andre did this to us, and we've got to get out of here quick!"

"Let's go hide from him", said Rowlf.

They all ran out of the house and around the bush, but then Big Man Andre just happened to come back. he had a big stake in his hand and a bow and arrow.

"Not so fast!", said Big man Andre. They were in trouble again.