Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I think it's a fine line between regurgitation and forcing masticated food up and out through your nose. It's a line I try to avoid altogether.

I knew a kid who could do that trick where you snort the spaghetti up his nose and bring it back down through his mouth and "floss"....he was cool. Didn't get much action, though.

matleo

Reaction score
Hey Quinn, regarding your friend who didn't get any action, do you real need it when you can do THAT with Spaghetti.

And Kev, don't worry about mopping up. I kinda like this thread the way it is. it's my own little place to go and just ya know "bust stuff up" Heck I encourage everyone to come in here and bust stuff up with me. Just play nice with each other that's my only rule. No busting each other up. *Butterfly lands near computer to rest* See? Now, isn't that nice? A little ray of sunshine has found it's way here and come to live with me. It kind of reminds you how precious the world is and how we really are connected to each other *stares at butterfly, pulls out revolver and dry-clicks it at butterfly* MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!!! *butterfly leaves*
:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: I hope I haven't freaked any of you guys out with this, that was never my intention. As a lot of you know I DON'T like to get mad like that and I really don't like to let my temper flare up on the net. In fact, usually I am a really peaceable person. There are a few people here I've even reached out to from time to time. Ask anyobdy who I regularly chat with off MC: Jes Evans, Warrick, Pezbalubah, they'll all tell you I'm a regular sweetie. But you know how sometimes Kermit just kind of freaks out and goes nuts and once he has he can sit down and think things through rationally, that's really all this was. I just needed a good freak out..now if you'll excuse me *pushes couch outside onto front porch* uhm....actually, I may need some help with this one. if someone could just grab that end, and on "3" help me heave this sucker up and over the edge!! if you don't mind.....

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Ewwww, she didn't regurgitate! It never made it down in the first place! It all went UP! LOL!!
This is true. Before I get a chance to swallow the food, I laugh, and it's like "beam me up Scottie!"

And I'll tell ya, having a bean stuck up your nose is one of the *weirdest* feelings. Trying to get it unstuck is even weirder...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

And I'll tell ya, having a bean stuck up your nose is one of the *weirdest* feelings. Trying to get it unstuck is even weirder...
how exactly do you get it 'unstuck'?

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
how exactly do you get it 'unstuck'?
I either blow my nose or I snort and I snuff (which is *really* gross)...

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Heck I encourage everyone to come in here and bust stuff up with me. I just needed a good freak out..now if you'll excuse me *pushes couch outside onto front porch* uhm....actually, I may need some help with this one. if someone could just grab that end, and on "3" help me heave this sucker up and over the edge!! if you don't mind.....
I'm sure we will all need that every so often....*grabs boring confusing women's studies book and chucks is across the room*

Manda:-D

Reaction score
So......From now on, will this be our "anger management" thread? The one where we all go and freak out for a little while before we calm down and make ourselves presentable again? Sort of like an online "screaming room"?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
So......From now on, will this be our "anger management" thread? The one where we all go and freak out for a little while before we calm down and make ourselves presentable again? Sort of like an online "screaming room"?
Excellent!

I now have a place where I can go all ballistic about people using "u" instead of "you" and so on...

:big_grin: