Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I'm sure we will all need that every so often....*grabs boring confusing women's studies book and chucks is across the room*
Thats' the spirit Mayhem!!!

So......From now on, will this be our "anger management" thread? The one where we all go and freak out for a little while before we calm down and make ourselves presentable again? Sort of like an online "screaming room"?

Yeah, I've wanted to do this for a while. I almost started an online 'meditation room" here right around X-mas because things were a little wacky and I just needed a quiet place to be alone, but I thought you'd all laugh. I like this one WAY better. I wonder if we could get Phli to change the name to "The MC page O' Bustin Stuff up!".

I now have a place where I can go all ballistic about people using "u" instead of "you" and so on...

Yeah isn't it great?

Can we still smash things even if we're not angry?

Of course!! Heck, I got what I needed to get out of my systemt 48 hours ago and yet I'm still posting in this thread. the only rule is play nice with each other. remember this may be our sepcial primal therapy room but it IS in "Phil's house" so Phil's rules apply. Last night many of you saw me dry-click a cyber-revolver at a cyber-butterfly. Just know that I would never do that to you guys. This thread is for bustin stuff up, not each other and I don't want it shut down by 'the man'
:wink:

So come on everybody, grap a corner of this couch and let's get it off the porch!!! On three ready........

matleo

Reaction score
THREE!

*Group lifts up couch and heaves it over edge of porch. Couch lands on top of small VW smashing it as well*

Hm. Nice hang time! Hope the VW doesn't belong to anyone we know.

--Matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
THREE!
*Group lifts up couch and heaves it over edge of porch. Couch lands on top of small VW smashing it as well*
Hm. Nice hang time! Hope the VW doesn't belong to anyone we know.
--Matt
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
No, seriously, I don't even HAVE a car!!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Um, okay. I think I can give this a try. Ahem!

*flicks paper clip across room*

Grrrrr! Stupid... paper clip! Dang it! You're so.... metal! And... such! You're just like a... paper clip! Grrrrr!

Can we take out our anger against Murgatoad on here? :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo

I now have a place where I can go all ballistic about people using "u" instead of "you" and so on...

Yeah isn't it great?

Awesome.

*smashes the stuffing out of the letter "U"**

Take that!

You... will... never... replace... a... word!

Ah. I feel so much better.

Now where's "2". I'd like to (see. It's "to". Not "2") have a word with it as well...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Calm down Emmy. It's not the letter's fault that there are a lot of stupid out there that think using it insted of the word 'you' is cool.

matleo

Reaction score
Awesome.

*smashes the stuffing out of the letter "U"**

Take that!

You... will... never... replace... a... word!

Yeah get!! get all the letters!! Smash 'em!!!!!

*flicks paper clip across room*

Grrrrr! Stupid... paper clip! Dang it! You're so.... metal! And... such! You're just like a... paper clip! Grrrrr!

Good start Super Scoot!! but here, try showing the paper clip how mad you are with this....*hands Super Scooter a chainsaw* Go ahead just rev that sucker up and show that pepr clip whoseboss.

And no, I don't think you should really take out anger against people...at least you sholdn't really make it known that you are...ya know, 'try' to respect others who might stop in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
No, seriously, I don't even HAVE a car!!!!

Well, not anymore you don't!

Oh boy!

*take a sledge hammer to the bookcase*

That's the spirit!! let's wreck the joint!!!!!! *begins chain-whipping the TV*

--Matt