Abby in Wonderland poofs onto DVD September 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The rrealization... Cookie Don't have Teeth! How can you have a cheshire cat smile without teeth?

Of course, when they did this on the muppet show, they had a bunch of characters that worked well. Gonzo as the Mad Hatter.... Dr. Teeth as the Cat. Born to play roles like that.

Though it is interresting that SS is taking a turn to do the same sort of things that the Muppets did. You know, the book based movies.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my goodness i can not wait abby is so cool ok i am 27 and i love her i love watching sesame street every day .

Abby really adds to the cast of sesame street, i love the fact that she and her mother are in charge of farie tales ok i am a farie tale freak and i always will be .

Having abby in a muppet take on Alice in Wonderland is so great because of the fact, of of the rabbit hole and all the poeple of the story does anyone agree with me ?

:excited: i can't wait i hope that the limited realise will come to my area where i live .

i am for sure going to buy the movie even if the movie does come to my area in the theatres

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score

Beauregard

Reaction score
Count looks fantastic as the Hookah-smoking catapillar!

BEAR

Reaction score
Okay, so now we know that the Count will be playing the COUNTapillar and Rosita is the talking Rosebush (makes sense). And It appears Oscar will be the King. But what is Zoe supposed to be? The March Hare? Anyway...great pictures and I love how they've transformed the characters. Ernie and Bert look great!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
OMG! The Cookie puppet is real freaky lookin'

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Bert and Ernie as the Tweedles, sounds like another TV/movie version of the Alice stories where elements are taken from Looking Glass Land and mish-mashed into the basic Wonderland story. BTW: Bry, what does Zoe in costume look like? Perhaps I could then help guess which character she's supposed to be. Thanks. :grouchy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Zoe is the mouse, my friend.

I find Elmo the hardest to deal with, as the White Rabbit...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Cast of Characters:
  • Abby (Abby Cadabby in the Alice role)
  • The Red Rabbit (Elmo as The White Rabbit & in the March Hare role)
  • "Rose"-ita (Rosita as a talking flower)
  • The "Counter"-pillar (Count Von Count as The Caterpillar)
  • The Cheshire Cookie Cat (Cookie Monster as The Cheshire Cat)
  • Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (Bert & Ernie in the Tweedle roles)
  • The (Mad/Sad/Glad) Hatter (Grover as The Hatter)
  • The Mouse (Zoe as The Dormouse)
  • The Grouch of Hearts (Oscar the Grouch as The Queen of Hearts)

Status
Not open for further replies.