Abby in Wonderland poofs onto DVD September 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, these pictures are cute! It's making me kind of excited for this release! I've always enjoyed the story of Alice in Wonderland.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow, these pictures are cute! It's making me kind of excited for this release! I've always enjoyed the story of Alice in Wonderland.
I confess I've never been a fan of it, or watched any of the adaptions all the way through. But this one looks totally cute. I'm most excited by seeing Grover involved as a main player, and also Count as the Countapiller. The costumes/adapted puppets are all completly adoreable and cute.

Bea:zany:{I wish I were, in a Sesame Tree}regard

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Count has sold me on laying down cash for the DVD! :batty:

:wisdom: I wonder where Big Bird is? I hope he's in it somewhere and it's some sort of surprise. The casting mostly makes Muppetsense. Ernie and Bert make for better Tweedles than the Two Headed Monster because they likely have lines that need to be understood. I hope to see as many characters as possible and that this has a high production value.

:grouchy: Oscar's casting is truly inspired.

RyGuy

Reaction score
an observation I've made (an odd one)

I've noticed that there aren't any human guest stars in this particular "Sesame Street " movie. I guess SW wanted the primary foucus to be centered around the Sesame Street gang this time. I feel this was a good move . I wonder if there will be commentray from Kevin Clash. This being a full length movie,I think SW should consider having him discuss the process of the film . It's hard to belive that Kev ( shorthand for Kevin ) plays Elmo when he has a such a deep voice I'm surprised that Big Bird is absent. oh well , no biggie :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The Count has sold me on laying down cash for the DVD!
Agreed! I wasn't too excited about it at first, but those pictures look great! Love the casting, except for the fact that Elmo is practically in a dual role. I like his being cast as the "white" rabbit, but I wish they could have used a different character for the March Hare. Like maybe that bellhop bunny guy. He was funny!

The (Mad/Sad/Glad) Hatter. Love it! :super:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm actually very excited about this! I haven't had the opportunity yet to see Abby at all, so this is as good a time as any. I'm kinda sad Big Bird is nowhere to be found, but I'm really looking forward to the Countapillar!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Maybe Big Bird is going to be used as a croquet bat?

Bea:zany:{Did I spell croquet right, or does this spelling mean mashed potato?}regard

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count has sold me on laying down cash for the DVD! :batty:

:wisdom: I wonder where Big Bird is? I hope he's in it somewhere and it's some sort of surprise.
I agree! I wonder how he will fit into the picture. He can't be left out! Maybe he will narrate the story. That's good enough for me.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Maybe Big Bird is going to be used as a croquet bat?

Bea:zany:{Did I spell croquet right, or does this spelling mean mashed potato?}regard
Yes! Big Bird as a croquet bat! Fantastic!

I don't know how you spell Croak-eh. I think I'll just spell it like that from now on. Croak-eh. A Canadian frog. :smile:

Maybe Big Bird will narrate it. :wisdom:

Status
Not open for further replies.