Ack! I'm getting my liscence!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I'm so excited! And, yeah, now my parents can make me go run errands for them. But it also means that they don't have to go with me everywhere! Yay!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
In North Carolina, you can have your permit at 15. So I just gotta wait till i'm 16 to get my liscense. I allready have a car. But anyways, congratualations BeakerFan. :smile:

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
I've been wanting to get my license for a while. Can't afford the insurance right now though :frown:

Skye

Reaction score
Congrats, Beakerfan! Have fun, get out there, and enjoy it!! :big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Congrats Beakerfan! Now since I don't know where you live guess I should be careful on the roads just in case right? I'm just teasing. If you passed with only one mistake then you are a good driver! Good job!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Congrats Beakerfan! Now since I don't know where you live guess I should be careful on the roads just in case right?QUOTE]

Well, I can guarrantee you don't have to worry at the moment. Because I'm all the way in Caleeforneeah. But if you ever visit, watch out! It's full of crazy drivers!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whoooo!! Congrats Beakerfan! And trust me, you'll never remember what it was like without it! It's great!