After the rescue of the theater

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter ten

Amanda was walking on the sidewalk when she saw a truck light beaming at her. "AMANDA!" Kermit called.

"DADDY!" she called as she ran to him. "I couldn't find Mom."

Kermit saw the wounds on her face. "You're going to the Emergency Room."

"I'm fine." She said.

"No." The frog said.

"HEY, DID YOU FIND-OH SWEET MOMMA!" Fozzie called and ran to her. He hugged her.

"Uncle Fozzie, I can't breathe." She said.

"Sorry." The bear said.

Kermit got them all in the truck and drove off.
~
"He found Amanda, but no signs of Piggy." Rizzo said. "Oh boy," Scooter said. "Love depression."

"Fozzie is getting like Kermit." Walter said.
~
"Okay, what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked.

"What does it look like to you?" Kermit asked, furiously. "MY DAUGHTER WAS BEATEN BY A TOAD!"

"And where is your wife?" The doctor asked.

"SHE WAS TAKEN BY THAT TOAD'S FRIEND AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" The frog replied.

Fozzie wiped his eyes to wipe his tears away. "I gotta call Gonzo about this." He walked off.

"I gonna sitch you up and you can go on home." The doctor said.

"Daddy, don't you dare leave me." Amanda said, scared.

"I won't," Kermit said. "I'm gonna get a nurse to do this. I don't trust that doctor touching your face."
~
"Yea, Amanda's getting fixed up...Okay...Scooter...Okay, bye!" Fozzie said and hung up. Gonzo, he thought.
~
"It's over, you can go home." The nurse said.

~Three hours later~

Kermit lied on Amanda's bed as he rubbed her head.

"I miss mom," she said. "I can't close my eyes without seeing that frog's face."

Kermit sheded a few tears. "I do, too. Your mom is the love of my life.
You two are everything to me."

"Don't cry," she said. "They'll find her."

"You don't understand," the frog said. "I lost her twice and I can't do that again."

He kissed her forehead and wiped her eyes. "How about we just watch a movie and get some popcorn and drinks?"

She nodded. "Carry me."

He lifted her up and walked down stairs to the living room. "Fozzie, come with us."