All Cast Christmas Menu

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
This is a simpler menu, a way to get a lot of missed characters into the Christmas spirit! Yes, even Elmo. There's one left after this one, and of course New Years will kick things off just right.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
Most all of the characters on the right came from a Hallmark Christmas card from the 70's. So you are looking at earlier versions of the characters compared to what they became a few years later. That might account for the difference you are seeing.
I was gonna say, I was wondering why Piggy looked so grotesque, heh. Not sure why ya went with the 70's versions, but at least its cheery! And hey, Mopatop!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As a fan you should know it's classic Piggy, not grotesque. :wink: I considered changing her, but I thought that image was just perfect as it was. Now, if there is ever a MTM pic with her, you can bet her hair will be swapped! LOL! Bad perm Piggy. My least favorite.

The image came from a newspaper press photo around the John Denver special. I didn't want to change it too much. Great pic. Wish I had it as a poster, but it is page sized.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx for the Mopatop pic, Warrick. You are the reason for his inclusion.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Hehe, no Problemo !

Gotta get the British Muppets noticed !

see ya

Drtooth

Reaction score
ANother great menu.. Mopatop looks cool too!

Too bad, I'll be missing the last one... bet it's going to kick byte though.. little pun there... obviously little!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The final one will be up from the 21st to the 25th and has a possibility of winning. Who knows? LOL! Hope you catch it.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
This one beats all the others, in my opinion. I love it!
Elmo & Robin are sooooooooooooo cute :smile:
Who is that green muppet (In between the fraggles)? Is he from TMS?

Just a suggestion for one of next years main menus: How about a MUPPET BABIES theme?