Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragon

Reaction score
I've never actually seen Bevis and Butthead before. I have, hate it.
Maybe I don't get out much, but who's Andy Milanokous? Someone you don't want to know.
I love the smell of gasoline... So do I
Why are these adult movies so poorly performed?! Because they're gross
There's nothing more dangerous than reality TV, epsecially since the new shows have us teenages as contestants! I hate reality TV
I'm not even allowed to watch South Park. I am, but I don't anymore
Fart humor? I fart all the time! TMI
Am I the only one who loves the smell of perminent markers? I hate it.
Am I the only one who loves the smell of some detergents?
No your not, some smell really good
Am I the only one who loves X-Men 2 to the point of adoooording it! LOVE IT
Am I the only one who thinks the Live-Action peter Pan is the most inspring cinematic masterpiece since...er...since! All I've seen is Hook, good movie

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Well, Hugh Jackman is a hottie! :flirt: Ha ha!
Glad you agree. :big_grin: Well, those are actually two seperate obsessions. Wolverine the character gets his own category, seperate from Hugh Jackman. Cause yeah, he's super-freaking-cool in the Xmen movies, but Wolverine was cool before Hugh Jackman played him.
On a similar note, ever seen the movie Kate and Leopold? Lol! I LOVE that movie. Random time travel!

I get the multi-cultural station too. Ever catch Chinese Pop Star? Or the Japanese game show where they have to guess what's in a box with their feet? Or the Indian music videos? I LOVE those!!!
And thank you for also explaining ROFL, darn these quick posts!
Ack, sorry, I was too fast for ya. I get the Indian music videos, yeah. ^__^ Those are so cool. LOVE the clothes, they're beautiful. But I haven't seen those shows. Is Chinese Pop Star a singing competition? That would be so COOL to watch!

muppetsforever

Reaction score
1) I think the Dark Crystal is an overlong, boring, dull, bland, repetitive film that lacks energy to the point where you want to grab a Power Bar and shove it down the Gelfling's throat.
omg TFF

Vic Romano

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
But I haven't seen those shows. Is Chinese Pop Star a singing competition? That would be so COOL to watch!
I actually haven't seen it for awhile, but it was a singing competition that was filmed in NY. They'd sing either Chinese songs or American songs (sometimes in Chinese) and then you'd call in your votes, but they'd never show the winners! :smirk: Still, most everyone who sang was good and not a joke like early Idol contestants. It was low budget, but quality entertainment, no flashy special effects, just real people singing, very fun to watch! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let me know what your wife thinks of the site when she sees it, I always appreciate feedback!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got some more!

Am I the only one who...

• Stinks at math? I mean seriously, when it comes to math, it seems like everyone else is a rocket scientist, and I'm a dullard!
  • Likes Cow and Chicken
  • Thinks Bush is an idiot?
  • (For my age at least) Would prefer to watch a classic sitcom, over a modern sitcom
  • Has yet to see ALL of MWoO
  • Prefers B.J. over Trapper (I know ALOT of girls prefer Trapper).
  • Prefers a cool cloudy day over a hot sunny day

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I definately prefer the older sitcoms. Not only have I not seen ALL of MWoO, I haven't seen all of IAVMMCM! And I love, I mean LOVE, cool cloudy days. Hot sunny days, on the other hand, well let's just say I overheat easily and I have a thing for clouds.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Stinks at math? I mean seriously, when it comes to math, it seems like everyone else is a rocket scientist, and I'm a dullard! I Hated Math
Likes Cow and Chicken Nope
Thinks Bush is an idiot? Nope
(For my age at least) Would prefer to watch a classic sitcom, over a modern sitcom Simpsons, Spongebob, Family Guy, Fairly odd parents and a bunch if stuff on adult swim alot better then most sitcoms on tv
Has yet to see ALL of MWoO Seen it all 4x
Prefers B.J. over Trapper (I know ALOT of girls prefer Trapper). BJ
Prefers a cool cloudy day over a hot sunny day CCD For ME

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Stinks at math? I mean seriously, when it comes to math, it seems like everyone else is a rocket scientist, and I'm a dullard! Not a wiz at math...
Likes Cow and Chicken No I don't like it.
Thinks Bush is an idiot? No, I don't think so.
(For my age at least) Would prefer to watch a classic sitcom, over a modern sitcom Yes
Has yet to see ALL of MWoO Yes
Prefers B.J. over Trapper (I know ALOT of girls prefer Trapper). Yes
Prefers a cool cloudy day over a hot sunny day YES!!! Most definitly.

superfan

Reaction score
Suck suck suck at math....suck
Cow and Chicken...saw it a couple times...I liked it
Bush...weeelll, I'm Canadian...I haven't heard a whole lotta good about him, but there's been worse presidents, I'm sure...
Sitcoms...I don't mind watching either (classic or modern) but not regularly.
Trapper or the other guy? No preference. Never watched the show.
Definately prefer a cloudy/windy day..easier to stay outside longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.