Amazon? Moi?

Leyla

Reaction score
Hey, there have been times when I haven't liked some things (or... characters... or things that characters have done...) and you knew about it! So, I CAN be picky... I'm just picky about what I'm picky about.

Ah, the trials of the easy going.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, well, it all evens out in the end... I seem to recall dubbing one of your characters "Jerkskate," for example... and you dubbed one of mine "the state lady"... Ahh, we're fun.

Leyla

Reaction score
No, no, we're not fun at all! And NO one should join MSN and pester you for lines. *MY* beloved mentor.
<glares possessively around>
<yes, I'm just kidding>
<mostly>
<and the little part that isn't kidding is not THAT possessive>
<and I should really sleep>
<because I'm gonna be soooo embarassed about this tomorrow>

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
She's cute at this time of night, isn't she, folks? You should see her in a couple of hours. Or just start saying funny words, like spoon. SPOON! (See, I get crazy too. Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up in a circular room and told me to sit in the corner. That bugs me. Bugs? I HATE bugs. They make me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me up in a circular room and told me to sit in the corner. That bugs me. Bugs? I HATE bugs. They make me CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once...)

Leyla

Reaction score
SPOOOOOOOON! Suuuu-weet.
Aren't I always cute? Don't answer that. Ahhh, words.

You should never make friends with people whho don't live in your time zone. Especially if you haven't the sense God gave a turnip. The most intelligent vegetable.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
And here I always thought the tomato was smartest. Or is that a fruit? I can never keep track. Yes, keep your friends in your timezone! And/or, be the friend in the timezone behind the other timezone. Like me. I'm two hours behind Leyla, so I can make her stay up to unreasonable hours and still get to bed on time. Especially since she usually gets up way earlier than I do. (Like at six, when I get up at... nine, ten, maybe eleven... tomorrow.) Ah, I am evil.

And I am queen.

I'm on a total power trip right now, by the way.

It's good to be back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! You leave my wuvable scwewy Squeekums alone. *Up in arms like Sal: Noone puts down Beaka Squeekama! Oh yeah...
More please Toga!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yeah, youse know dah deal...
*Snaps fingers* XD

I'm kidding.
Yes, post more when you can!

Yes, Beau, I forgot that it was that fantastic four...x)

Ryan, Lisa, Beau, and Leyla.

Word.