Amy, Jason, Miss Piggy, and Kermit's Interview with moviefone.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Click here to watch the full interview over at moviefone.com

I thought this interview was great. It was very funny and brought back the Muppets doing a bit more adult humor that we've sort of been lacking in recent years (I do you sometimes.” “I don’t think we want to talk about that on this…”). My favorite moment had to be Miss Piggy's impressions of Animal and Fozzie. I absolutely couldn't stop laughing. Oh Eric Jacboson, you wonderful, wonderful man.

i also couldn't help but wonder if Kermit and Jason's story about their night out in Mexico really happened with Jason and Steve. It sounded like it was something that actually happened. (And now I want to try a Muppet drink, just for kicks) :smile:

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
That was one of the best interviews Ive seen! Kermit & Piggy were cracking me up! I agree with Puckrox that it was nice to see some "adult humor" there because to me, that's when the Muppets are at their best! :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Miss Piggy doing the Fozzie and Animal impersonations were hilarious.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Hilarious! Especially Miss Piggy with her impressions... haha!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Did you guys read the tweets on the right-hand side of the page? Very positive reviews from some that saw the sneak peak and a host of people that want to see it. Exciting!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Oh God! Piggy doing Animal and Fozzie was so funny! And Kermit's night out... and his dirty pun... :stick_out_tongue: Wonderful stuff. God I love these guys.

Puckrox

Reaction score
The impressions were the best. When Miss Piggy says she does a great Fozzie impression, you can just tell by the others that they instantly get what she's hinting at. I was really hoping they'd ask Kermit if he was good with any impressions, and then he could whip out a spectacular Rizzo and Statler impersonation. :smile:

Did you guys read the tweets on the right-hand side of the page? Very positive reviews from some that saw the sneak peak and a host of people that want to see it. Exciting!
All the reviews I've read and things I've heard have been on the super positive side. Such a good thing!

beaker

Reaction score
Holy toledo, I haven't heard the Muppets get that adult in some time! This had me cracking up a bunch...I swear Eric Jacobson is a pure master. I've come to see him as more Frank Oz than Oz...there's always complaints about the torch of characters being passed on, but my goodness...Jacobson, JH would be proud. Sure Kermit has become a bit too passive and docile, but I love the chemistry at play. But for people who think the Muppets under Disney is all kid stuff, they need to check this out.