An article about me

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Wow Barry.What a completely amazing article! Your talent is amazing! You are truly an inspiration! Hope to see your name in lights someday.Good luck with your future.God speed & God bless.You are very special! :cool:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very cool Barry! Even though you've been on the forum for a year-and-a-half, most of us didn't know about your vast artistic talents. I'm very proud of you.

Keep on following your dreams. Every person has a disability of one kind or another (whether it's obvious or not). How you deal with it makes all the difference in the world. Where there is a great challenge, there lies great potential.

SaraJayne

Reaction score
Wow! That work is pretty incredible. Can't wait to see you in the comics section of the paper!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Impressive stuff. At your age I was still drawing stick figures. Heck, I still draw stick figures. You've got amazing talent and it sounds like you're surrounded by people who help feed that talent. Looking forward to seeing you in the funny pages. Keep it up!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I just wanna thank you all for supporting me.And I am thankful to be in place where people are (sorta) just like me.SO thanks MC.Your a real pal. :big_grin: :smile: :wink:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Congrats, Barry! You're such a great kid, and you've got so much talent...You definitely deserve it! I expect you to make it really big, someday! As a friend told me once, "You deserve to chase after your dreams, catch them, and then beat them w/a stick until they submit!" :big_grin: Keep following your dream, Barry, and someday you'll find YOUR home at the Magic Store, too. You've got a bunch of people who believe in you!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Excellent job there. I also draw in my own time and i'm pretty good. Good luck with the talent you have.

ryan