An article about me

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Barry! Awesome work! Did you do those paintings, too?? It's cool to finally see work associated with what we were discussing in that other thread about your artistry.

Wanna discuss parallels in our lives? When I was 7 I created Muley; by 1988 (and age 16) I had re-created every single person I knew as a cartoon, and wrote Holly Springs, MS, where I grew up, into my stories. I think the count was at around 300 when I applied for copyright back in 88. There were many more animal characters than people characters, and so I focused in that direction.

While I keep all the characters ready for use (some of the cartoons have been turned into puppets), I only really use very few today (only 9 of the animal characters).

However, you got me beat on paintings!! Those are awesome.

What is your inspiration to create?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Barry! Awesome work! Did you do those paintings, too?? It's cool to finally see work associated with what we were discussing in that other thread about your artistry.

Wanna discuss parallels in our lives? When I was 7 I created Muley; by 1988 (and age 16) I had re-created every single person I knew as a cartoon, and wrote Holly Springs, MS, where I grew up, into my stories. I think the count was at around 300 when I applied for copyright back in 88. There were many more animal characters than people characters, and so I focused in that direction.

While I keep all the characters ready for use (some of the cartoons have been turned into puppets), I only really use very few today (only 9 of the animal characters).

However, you got me beat on paintings!! Those are awesome.

What is your inspiration to create?
My inspirations are Jim Henson,Mel Brooks,Chuck Jones.