An Electric Mayhem Love Story

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 1
Let's Hire a Band
It was a warm summer day when Kermit the frog finished show auditions he sighed it had been a long week. He'd had acts coming in everyday to audition for his new show so he was pretty beat by the time Scooter came running through the door. "Hey...Um...Boss?"
Kermit looked up "Oh hey there scooter how are you?"
"I'm good but I have an Idea for they show"
Kermit was a bit confused the show hadn't aired yet and he was sure he had everything that he needed for it. "What'd you have in mind Scooter?"
Scooter smiled and flipped to a page on his clipboard. "Well I think the show needs a band"
Kermit smiled it was something he hadn't thought of yet but it sounded interesting. "A band...huh...you know what Scooter you're right we do need a band something to fill in between acts. But unfortunately I don't have time to audition for one"
Scooter laughed. "No need to worry Boss I'll take care of the other acts you can hire the band"
Kermit thought about this for a minute"you know what Scooter I'll do it you help out with the other acts and I'll...I'll hire a band for the show"
Scooter looked surprised"you really mean it?"
Kermit looked hid gofer in the eye. "Yes Scooter I mean it, let's hire a band"

The next day Kermit at work and had Scooter hand out fliers for Muppet Show band auditions.
By the next week he had over 50 bands to listen to.
Some of them were super good others he had to immediatley say no to by the time he was done he had chosen 2 final bands they were the The Crystal Ninjas and The Electric Mayhem.
"Okay guys one more performence each then I'll decide.
The Crystal Ninjas went first they sang a song about a giant party in which two kids got grounded for not telling their parents.
The Electric Mayhem went next.
Dr.Teeth the leader started sining and the rest of the band follwed
"Ohh yeah Whoo!
Everybody's lover everybody's brother I want to be your lifetime friend
Crazy as a rocket nothin in my pocket I keep it at the rainbows end
I never think of honey I think milk 'n' honey, grinnin like a cheshire cat.
I focus on the pleasure something I can Treasure, can you picture that can you picture that?

Then the bass player Floyd Pepper took the next verse
Let me take you're picture add it to the mixture there it is I got you know,
Really nothin to it anyone can do it It's easy and we all know how.
Now begins the changin mental rearrangin' nothing's really where it's at
Now the Eiffel Tower is holdin' up a flower I gave it to a Texas cat

Then Janice and Floyd Jumped In
Fact is there's nothin' out there you can't do 'cause even Santa Claus believes in you
Dr teeth took the next line
Beat down the walls, begin,believe,behold, begat.
followed by floyd
Be a better drummer, be and up and comer. Can you picture that
The drummer animal also joined in
CAN YOU PICTURE THAT?
Floyd once agian began to sing
All of us are winnin' pickin' and a-grinnin', lordy but I love to jam
Followed by Janice
Jelly-belly gigglin' dancin' and a wigglin' honey thats the way I am
then back to Dr.Teeth
Lost my heart in Texas Northern lights affect us i keep underneath my hat Aurora Borealis. shinnin' down on Dallas! Can you picture that
Can you picture? you got to see in your mind
Can you picture? you know it's quick and easy to find
Can you picture? you don't have to by a frame
Can you picture? Can you picture that Can you picture that

When they were done Kermit was very pleased "you're hired !!" He exclaimed the all rejoiced so happy for their success they couldn't wait to get started.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 2
I'll love you forever

37 years later
It had been awhile since that day the day Electric Mayhem had been hired
Janice sat in her room looking at a photo album. The first one was of the whole band after the first show. Animal was in the back behind his drums as usual, Dr.Teeth was at his Keyboard Floyd was over the right beside Teeth. Inbetween Zoot and Lips was Janice Zoot had his arm around her waist. Janice and Zoot had been together once For a whole season of the show to be exact. It hadn't worked out like she thought it would they both called it quits after the first season Janice just didn't feel the same way about him and he didn't either. But it was okay now Janice found something in someone else. The next picture proved it. It was of Janice and Floyd After they sang Act Naturally. Floyd made Janice feel special. Until lately she'd been sure he loved her as much as she loved him. But they'd been together so long and she was the same thing would happen agian. That Floyd wouldn't like her as much as he once did. She still loved him as much as she always did. But lately they'd been drifting apart and Janice had no idea why. She put down the album and ventured out into the hall. It was entirely quiet except for the sound of a bass. Janice knew as once it was Floyd, curious she walked towards his room.
He didn't hear her come in all of his concentration was on his base. Janice didn't want to interrupt him but she had no choice they needed to talk.
"Floyd?" Janice started.
He stopped playing and turned around to face her.
"Hey, babe what's up" Janice looked at him and sighed it was now or never
"We need to talk Floyd" Floyd was shocked something really must be bothering her she never called him Floyd usually she said something sweet like 'honey' or honeybunch' "Sure thing babe what's on your mind?"
"Well I was thinking...and...I" she couldn't take it anymore she burst into tears.
Floyd instantly put his bass down and put his arms around her pulling her into his lap, she continued to cry into his chest. "Whoa, Janice. Hon what's wrong?"
She calmed herself enough to speak. I...I...was...thinking...and...are you...going...t-to...uh...are you going to break up with me" She started to cry agian. Floyd pulled her back against him. "Jan. Why would I break up with you? I-I love you Jan"
Janice calmed herself once more and sat up "y-you do?"
Floyd smiled at her "of course I do I never stopped not once not in all these years and I never will."
Janice grinned at him "really?"
Floyd pulled her back into his embrace "of course."
They were silent for a minute then Janice sat up once more and looked at him. "I love you too" she told him.
Before either of them could talk Floyd kissed her soundly in the lips making her heart fill with joy once more.
"Always?" she whispered
Floyd laughed "Always" he replied.

Kermit sat at his desk fiddling with a pen.
He was out of ideas the show had long age finished and they weren't even on TV anymore they were working off movies. Kermit sighed they would all need a new gig soon or they would have to shut down and go their seprate ways.
Just then Miss piggy came storming in "Kermie?" she said in a sharp tone.
"Yes Piggy?" Kermit asked already frustrated with her the lack of gigs had put a strain on their relationships. To think of it, it had put strains on all of the relationships in the boarding houde even friends were constantly fighting.
"Kermie?" Piggy said agian pulling him out of his thoughts.
He looked up at her. Today she was wearing a blue flowered sundress and white elbow high gloves with a large white floppy sunhat. "Kermit The Frog" she said in her sharp tone. "Why did you let Camilla take the interview? No one can understand her" Piggy demanded. "Kermit sighed I sent Gonzo with her he can translate better than anyone else."
Piggy was shaking with rage "Moi could translate pour Camilla but vous sent that lunatic with her I want to know why?"
Kermit was getting angry now he was tired of piggy always hoggin the spotlight it was time she got what she deserved. Kermit was going to tell what he'd wanted to tell her since the day he'd hiredher 37 years ago.
"You know what Pig?" he demanded at her making her cringe
"You always get the spotlight if you don't, I have to deal with you. I don't want to deal with you anymore!!! If you can't sit out one tensy little interview then I don't know what to do with you!! You even got me. for over 30 years now I've been with you!!! Well guess what we're done!! you can leave if you don't change. you can pack your bags and leave!!!"
Piggy was shaking now her face was red and tears welled in her eyes Kermit had never yellled at her like that before now it was her turn.
"Well frog if that's how you feel then I'll try to change. But just so you know I-I can't stand you anymore either!!" And with that she burst into tears and ran out into the hall. Leaving an angry and sad Kermit in her wake.

Johnny, Sal and Clifford all sat on the couch around the TV flipping between channels. "Stop there!" Clifford exclaimed. Johnny stopped at the NEWS channel where they were showing Camilla and Gonzo's interview live,
"We are now live with Camilla the chicken and Gonzo" the reporter said.
"Bawk Baw Begawk" Camilla replied.
"Camilla is very happy to be here" Gonzo translated
"Great," the reporter said. "Let's start with some questions shall we?"
"So what's happening with the muppets these day's?" he asked
"Bawk Begawk Bawk Bawk Bwak"
"Camilla says we need gigs and there has been some misunterstandings throughout the group but we are still together" Gonzo translated
Just then all the power went out at the boarding house.
"C'mon," Sal said in the pitch black.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 3
Beautiful memories
After a lot of thought Floyd decided to try and more time with Janice she was after all the girl of his dreams and he wanted to keep it that way. He needed her to know his love for her had never not once changed or vanished. And it never will. Today he met her outside on the steps. She smiled when he sat beside her and put his arm around her she leaned against him. "What'd you have in mind for today babe?" He anxiously asked her. Janice sat up and grabbed a large book from beside her. She gently placed it in his lap. He suddenly realized what it was "whoa, babe where did you find this?" Janice smiled at him "I had it all this time and kept adding to it. It's yours I should've given back sooner I'm sorry" He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss. "Don't worry babe I don't need it as long as we can sit here and look through it together it'll good enough for me." Janice gave a quick chuckle "that's like Fer sure what I had in mind" she said as she opened it. Floyd skipped the first picture and Janice laughed he'd always hated the fact that Janice loved Zoot once it was one of they few things he really disliked. Janice smiled at the next picture the one of her and Floyd she always loved that picture. Floyd flipped a few pages ahead and stopped flipping instantly. He'd stopped at her favorite picture and by the look in his eyes it was his too. It was a picture of them but it was the best picture of them. It was from the fifth season of the show after filming for the day the band had headed back to the boarding house early but Janice had grabbed Floyd and they'd run off down the street and went for a walk. It was near Christmas and the city was covered in lights. There was a Christmas village that was set up Janice had wanted to look around. They had walked through and had a great time when they got back Kermit had put a fire in the fire place and the whole house was warm. Janice and Floyd had sat crossed legged on the floor facing each other they weren't talking but they didn't need to. Right after the clock struck midnight Floyd had kissed her and now that kiss would last forever through the picture.
Janice turned to Floyd who seemed to be unable to flip the page. "You okay honey bunch?" Janice asked him. His kiss was his reply.

Kermit was still in his office his fight with piggy had put him frozen in time. After Piggy had left angry he was barricaded by a ton of memories. Since then he'd sat at his desk and remembered over 30 years of memories of feelings and thoughts. Right now he was being bothered in the pitch black due to the power outage with one memory. It had been on one episode where Piggy had spread a rumor about then being secretly married. He'd gotten mad at her and fired her. The memory was all he'd thought about for the past five minutes. He never thought that one day he'd want that. That he'd actually love her like she'd loved him. Kermit sighed he hadn't been fair to her and now he knew it. He should've known how she'd react. And he should have been prepared he had over reacted and ignored her feelings. And now here in the darkness of his office alone he was paying the price that one fight had caused him to loose it he was gone dead to the world while he sat here and thought about his past and mistakes and things he loved. He thought of her.

Johnny Sal and Clifford had left the dark TV room seeking candles or a flashlight. "Sal?" Johnny asked there was no Answer he
Must have left he thought and continued looking little did he know he was headed for danger "ahhhh" he said as he fell down the dark staircase.

"Hey, Zoot wake up man" Dr.Teeth shook the sleeping sax player the man would not wake up
Dr.Teeth was getting frustrated he grabbed Zoot's ankles and flung him out of the chair "What did I miss?" he asked
"Not much I'm afraid" the Dr said
"oh then why'd you wake me up?" Zoot looked seriously confused for once. "I woke you up cause we have a certain bass player and guitarist to find. "Oh okay then" said Zoot slowly. The impatient Dr grabbed the drowsy Zoot and pulled him out the door and into the dark hallway. Dr.Teeth stopped short at what he presumed to be the stairs "Do you hear something" he asked Zoot who seemed to be off in his own world. From the bottom of the stairs the Dr heard moaning. Curious he grabbed Zoot and went slowly down the stairs. "Hello anyone there?" he called once he'd reached the bottom. "Down here ow" as voice whispered "Johnny?" Dr.Teeth asked "hey Teeth." Johnny whispered "Can you help me up?" Dr.Teeth sighed "Throw up a hand" he said as he pulled a disheveled Johnny to his feet "Thanks man." He said "no prob" the Dr replied.

The photo album had been read and was now resting on the steps Janice sat with her head on Floyd's lap. His hands were running though her silky blond hair. "Floyd" Janice said. His hands went still at the sound of her voice. "Ya babe?" he asked. "Well I've been wondering and I know you hate talking about it did you like me back when I was with Zoot?" Floyd's hands trembled it was his least favorite thing to talk about he hated I almost as much as he hated math or classical music. "Jan, I-I've liked you since the first time I saw you." he paused carefully choosing his words he owed her the truth. "I was in love with within the first month I'd met you" Janice sighed she hated talking about it too but curiosity had gotten the better of her. "Floyd how'd it feel when I got together with Zoot?" Floyd laughed his raspy laugh "It tore me apart watching you, the girl of my dreams ripped away like that. It hurt babe it hurt a lot. I did stuff I regret I took anger out on and through music, you don't know how close to leaving I was." Janice turned her head so she was looking directly up a him. "But you stayed?,why stay?" Floyd looked into her eyes. "I stayed for you cause I thought I hoped..." Janice smiled at him "I love so much, I don't know what I'd have done if-if you'd left," Floyd smiled back at her "I'd do anything for the girl I love, if I'd left I'd be lost" Janice laughed "if you were lost I'd find you I would search high and low for the man I love" they smiled at each other then Floyd kissed her proving all the promises they'd just made.

Piggy sat in her usual seat at her usual cafe confused. Kermie has never yelled at me like that before. I must change. I overreacted I couldn't take not being in the spotlight. I regret I so much leaving her payment and for the first time a tip on the table she walked out the door to apologize to her frog.

"The power's fixed"the electrician said "great Clifford replied handing over the payment "thanks" he said before heading inside.
It's great to have power again he said as Skeeter came running down the stairs "power!" she exclaimed she smiled when she saw Clifford "hey wanna catch the game?" she asked. "Sure" Clifford said as he followed her to the TV room.

"You did a great job on the interview honey" Gonzo told a tired Camilla. "Bawk Begawk Beawk" Camilla clucked her way down the street. "What do you mean I hogged the spotlight oh whatever" Gonzo replied as the headed towards the cafe.

Dr. Teeth, Zoot and Johnny were walking down the now lit hallway when they ran into Floyd and Janice. "Just the couple we wanted to see" Dr.Teeth said. "Hey man" A somewhat happy Floyd said "What do you need Janice asked. "We need to find Kermit" Teeth replied. "No ones seen him since this morning with the power being out a such. Floyd and Janice exchanged looks then smiled "the power was out?" they said in unison. Dr Teeth laughed "where have you two been wait you know what I don't want to know but anyway you wanna help find a frog?"
Floyd looked at Janice who nodded "Fer sure Teeth we'd rully love to help" The Dr smiled "great lets go" he said as they walked down the hall.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh I love it! Floyd loving Janice, and Kermit and Piggy trying to change! (YIKES!)
... Yes, I'm most interested in Kermit and Miss Piggy, but with a screen name like mine, who can blame me? Don't worry, I like the other stuff too! Neapolian sez GOSH! Ha Ha, keep up the good work dear.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 4
The woman I love

Piggy walked into the board house ready to apologize. She knew where to find Kermit.
She walked in the office to find him with his head down on his desk. "Kermie?" she said quietly kneeling down to rub his shoulder. He sat up to look at her. "Piggy what are you doing here?" Piggy smiled at him "Moi came pour vous" Kermit smiled back at her "I'm sorry Piggy I overreacted, I love you" a tear fell down Piggy's cheek "Moi am sorry aussi Kermie. Moi love vous." They both felt super happy once more.

"Hey man. Are you sure Kermin disappeared hokay?" Pepe asked "ya man no ones seen him since this mornin'" Rizzo replied as the two went scurrying along. Just as Dr.Teeth, Zoot, Johnny Floyd and Janice came around the corner. "Whoa, look out where yas are goin would'a" A startled Rizzo exclaimed. "What y'all doing anyway?" He added. "We are looking for the little green boss man have you seen him?" Floyd questioned. "No we ave not seen or heard for Kermin all morning 'hokay" Pepe replied.
Floyd cast a glance at his friends. "Hey guys where have we not looked yet?" he asked. Dr Teeth shrugged "I've only searched upstairs. And once we found Floyd we went to the kitchen"
"Ya but the Swedish chef was cooking something I had no interest in so we looked quickly then left"
"wait has anyone looked in his office?" Rizzo exclaimed
"Nah man Scooter told me he and Piggy had a disagreement this mornin and not to go in there for a while." Floyd was clearly getting bored with talking on this subject for he seemed to be zoning out Janice was the first not notice this. Taking his hand she pulled him from the group "look guys tell us when you find Kermit we'll be in the kitchen cooking something somewhat Fer surely edible." Floyd laughed his raspy laugh. "Babe you know I can't cook" Janice giggled and smiled at him "that's ok I at least can" Floyd followed her down the hall. "See this one of the many thing I absolutely love about you. You babe can cook" he mentioned as they disappeared through the door.
Piggy sat beside Kermit beside his desk they were talking about their favorite muppet show memories. "Remember that time when Foo Foo was on set for that episode. And I asked Floyd to watch her" Piggy started.
"And you karate chopped him over the railing and into Dyan Cannon's drums then locked him up too" Kermit replied.
Piggy laughed "he locked Foo foo in a drawer." She answered.
"I'm pretty sure I warned him too"
Both of them collapsed in laughs and giggles.
There was a knock at the door. Kermit sat up"Come in" he said. The door opened and in came most of the gang. Dr Teeth, Johnny, Pepe, Rizzo, Zoot and scooter and Fozzie "I was trying to find you but I picked up some extra friends on the way." Dr Teeth said.
"I was in the living room with Scooter when we found Teeth and I agree Kermit we need to talk" Fozzie said.
"Oh what do you guys need?" Kermit asked
"A few things, first we need a gig man. Honestly it's been awhile the band isn't even doing birthday parties anymore and you know those were my favorite gig. Free cake goody bags and all." Dr Teeth stated.
"I know Teeth but what can I do all of us are suffering not just the band but finding a gig for us is hard." Kermit explained. "Is that why all of you are here?" He asked. "Not me Kermit I'm here because I've got a new joke. Ready ok here it is Knock knock"
"Who's there" everyone said.
"Chicken"
"Chicken who?"
"The chicken who crossed the road."
The room filled with forced laughs
"Haha Waka Waka" Fozzie laughed.
"Anyway guys thank you and I promise to keep looking for gigs.

Floyd and Janice sat at the kitchen table watching and somewhat listening along with Lew Zealand to Honeydew experiment his new growing machine. On a poor Beaker.
"Ok Beaker just step under the light and everyone watch as Beaker gets at least a foot taller" Bunsen pressed a button an beaker vanished. "Oh I'm afraid something is wrong"
"What gave you that idea Doc?" Lew Zealand chuckled "I'm out lets go Kristen" he grabbed the fish and walked out the door. Leaving a trail of fish smell.
"Beaker" Bunsen said
"mee moo meep"
"Oh there you are" said Bunsen as he pushed another button Beaker grew but to twice his size. Before things got worse Floyd took Janice's hand and gently pulled her from the room.
"Wanna walk Animal with me?" he whispered in her ear. "Fer sure babe" Janice replied happily following Floyd to the kitchen where they found Animal harassing the chef. Right now HE was chasing the chef with a butcher knife. "Whoa Animal stop we're going for a walk c'mon"
Animal stopped. "Walk?" he said and followed Floyd and Janice out the door.
They had been walking ten minutes when Floyd stopped so fast Animal almost choked. Janice knew where they were but was surprised that Floyd knew too. "Babe look where we are." Janice giggled. "Don't worry honeybunch I know where we are" Floyd looked at her "it's been over 30 years can you believe it over 30 years." it truly had been awhile but they were at one of the most life changing places in both of their lives. This road this corner in the middle of the city between a bar and an alley filled with garbage was where Floyd and Janice first got together.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 5
The heartbreak and first times
It had been a long night for the mayhem. It was the Finale of season one of the muppet show. Janice and Zoot wanted to celebrate with the rest of the band at a
nearby bar. Dr.Teeth agreed but Floyd wasn't so sure he was still debating wheather now whould be a good time to break it to Janice that he was leaving or not. In the end she had talked him into going by saying "Don't worry It'll be fun" her smile had sealed the deal and he ended up in the van headed to a bar with the band.Floyd had a great time but Zoot had drank to much and could barely stand Janice was furious with him she kept telling him he had a problem with drinking and had just broken his promise to stop. Zoot being extreamly delusional got angry and smacked Janice across the face. Dr.Teeth stood up and along with Animal put Zoot in his place with a good whack to the head and Animal on his back Zoot was out cold. Heartbroken Janice had run outside, Floyd watched it all happen, he had just watched the girl of his dreams get smacked by the man she loved. And had watched his bestfriends fight for one of the first times. Floyd couldn't move he felt conflicted he could run to Janice or join in now the full blown bar fight. He watched as Animal leaped on another guys back. And as Teeth pushed a man over a table. Floyd came to his senses that was Janice outside alone. and here he was thinking about fighting. Quickly he got up and ran out into the night after his dream girl.
Floyd didn't have to look far for Janice she was right outside leaning against the wall. Tears were streaming down her face. Floyd ran up to her and pulled her to him giving her a hug she started to really cry now. The tears shaking her lithe frame. Floyd held her tight, they stood there for what seemed like forever. Finally she pulled back and looked up at him. "Thank you for coming after me" she whispered her voice thin and still wavering. Her face was red and starting to swell. Floyd looked at her "Anytime Bab-Uh...Janice" She laughed and hugged him. "Zoot's an idiot what did I ever see in him?" Floyd sighed "I don't know" he told her "He should never have hit you, are you going to stay with him" Why did he just say that Floyd shut up quickly afraid to say anything else. "No" she told him filling his heart with joy. "Good" Floyd said, Janice started to cry again. "Why are you still crying?" he asked her. The tears turned to laughter. "I don't know what to do Floyd" she told him. "Do whatever feels right" he told her. She once agian pulled back to look at him. "What would you do?" she asked him. Now's my chance Floyd thought tell her another part of him said. "I'd move on" he whispered. Janice sighed and leaned against him once more. "Do you really think I should move on so quickly?" she asked him. "It on how you feel and to who?" He couldn't believe he'd just said that. Just then a man came barging out of the doors to the bar. He was drunk he couldn't even walk straight. He stood for a minute then saw Janice and Floyd. "Pretty girl" he drawled and came towards them reaching for Janice. She screamed as he grabbed her hair. Floy turned and punched him as hard as he could, the man fell over dropping Janice and ran down the street. Floyd helped Janice up and once agian held her close. "Ohmygod" she breathed. "Are you okay?" he asked she nodded. After a minute she laughed "I know" she told him. He was confused. "What are you talking about?" he curiously asked. "I know who" she told him. "Actually I knew for a while but..." she broke off "Wha..." he didn't get to finish. She looke up and kissed him. He was shocked but didn't care he had what he'd always wanted
Floyd came back to reality, Janice was staring at him. "Did you here me?" she asked. Floyd blinked "No I was just thinking" Janice laughed "I can't believe you still remember I wish I could forget sometimes how stupid I was" Floyd looked at her "You weren't stupid you just hadn't come to your senses yet" he laughed. She playfully hit him in the arm he grabbed her waist pulled her close and kissed her. For a moment it was just like old times. Until Animal got board and pulled them down the street.

Piggy was trying desprately to think of new ways to change to become less of a drama queen today she went for walk with Kermit through the park. They were walking and talking. "Piggy?" Kermit asked
"Yes darling?" she sweetly replied.
"I forgave you, you know you don't have to change I like you the way you are"
"No Kermie I mean I know yoe forgave me, but Moi wants to change pour vous"
"But Piggy when I first met you I loved you're personnality it gets on my nerves sometimes. But I don't want a different you I want You Miss Piggy"
"Kermit do you remember the day you first met me?"
"Piggy what kind of question is this?"
Piggy laughed "Do you?"
"Yes."
In fact Kermit remembered it like it was yesterday.
Piggy was different then the other performers he didn't meet her at the auditions. He met her before long before. He just happened to know she needed an acting job. But he'd met her years before.
It at a New Years party and Kermit was having fun ice skating on the frozen pond at the party when she appeared. She was with two other girl he remembered to be named Julia and Gloria. He noticed her because she was the only one that coudn't skate. For hours he skated alone while Julia and Gloria skated with kermits friends.
He finally grew lonely and went to take off his skates. He sat beside her and began to untie the laces. "Can't you skate?" He'd asked her
She looked at him as though she'd not just watched skate for over an hour "No" she told him. And quickly turned away. "You could learn" he said. She looked irritated now. "I could but Moi would rather not"
Kermit sighed boy was she rude.But now he thought it was time to have some fun.
"Get up" he told her. She looked shocked.
"What?" She snapped.
Two could play at this game he thought cleverly.
"Get your skates on" For once she listened. Once they were on he pulled her onto the ice. "What is vous problem?" she demanded.
Kermit smiled and ignored HER for a change "I'm Kermit who are you?"
Finally a smile krept onto her lips "Moi is Miss Piggy"
Kermit thought it was time to tech Miss Piggy some manners "Well Miss Piggy I am pleased to meet you and have the coutesy of teaching you how to skate"
For a while the skated and talked well sort of talked. Finally she got the hang of it
"Thank you" she'd told him before leaving with her friends. The piece of paper with her number on it was still in his hand.
"I remember very well" Kermit told Piggy.
"Then you see darling I must change I was and still am rude and you're right I am I bit of a drama queen."
"No Piggy you're not. But please if you're going to change promise me it's mostly for you"
"Mo-I promise" She told him.

"Oh Camilla I'm sorry no one saw you're interview" Gonzo told her
"Bwak Bwak Bawk Bewak Begawk"
"I know dear we can tell everyone about it later okay?"
"Bwak"
"That's my girl"
"Bwak Begwak Brawk Brwak?"
"What of course I remember the first time I met you"
It had been a great day off for the Muppets everyone got to relax Gonzo unfortunatley had other plans and relaxing was not it.
"Okay I Gonzo the great will be launched out of this canon and through all five of those rings in the air and finish by hitting that trampoline and landing in that pie."
He hopped in and Beaureguard lit it. "Okay it's time for you to fly Gonzo" he said. "Great" Gonzo replied. BOOM Gonzo was launched through the air too low hitting the rim of each ring and hit too early on the trampoline went off coure and hit a pole.
He woke up later in the hospital. There was three of everything and a ringing in his ears. out of the corner of his eye he saw movement. A chicken or thanks to his vision three chickens were replacing the flowers on the bedside table. That was the last thing we saw before losing conciousness.
Gonzo's dreams were filled with chickens dancing, singing, and chickens everywhere.
When Gonzo came to the nurse chicken was in his room agian "Brawk Bregawk?"
she'd said "No I'm fine" he'd answered. The chicken and him talked alot that day her knew her name was Camilla and she had been taking care of him for the past two weeks. When the other performers weren't visting him he was talking to Camilla. Gonzo soon fell in love.
When he returned to the show he brought Camilla she loved it so much she joined to and made sure he was safe.
"I'll always remember you. I may not know which one is you but I love you"
It made no sense but it still made Camilla happy.

The Mayhem had just finished another unnecassary practice when Kermit came in.
"I got a gig!! I got a gig" He shouted
Everyone cheered "It's a muppet worlwide tour that's right we're going all around the world!!" Even more cheers.
That night everyone celebrated with a giant party in the theatre
"Hey Green man" Kermit turned to see Floyd Pepper his arm around Janice calling him over to where the band sat on the steps to the stage.
"What's up Floyd?"
"Well we were wondering where the first stop on this tour was cause we need the proper getups for everywhere we go"
Kermit smiled "Well Floyd our first perfomance is here in Hollywood then to the other states so pack for each after the USA much to Sam's protest we're going north to Canada"
"Oh wow like I've always wanted to see a real live polar bear" Janice exclaimed
"Not that far north Janice"
"Oh bummer"
"Don't worry babe I'll take you to see a polar bear"
"really"
"ya we'll go to the zoo tomorrow"
"Yay I can't wait"
and with that she kissed him quick and went to talk to Camilla.

Misskermie

Reaction score
SHAME ON ZOOT!

And Piggy, change? HA! That's a good one!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Welcome to the fanfic "guild"! I will now induct you with the mantra of the fanfic board members: More, more, more!

(Feel free to share the mantra with other authors whose stories are lagging behind....)

Auntie Ru