An idea for a "Planet Hollywood" styled Muppet theme restaruant

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Big Wig? That woman you made in your avatar has one, don't know if she's rich or not...

I don't think anyone would take payment in polybill...... :excited:

I know, I know.... corny and pathetic.... go ahead, throw the boomerang fish and rubber chicken.
*puts on her best goalie mask n padding*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
no no no...you don't hurl boomerang fish at folks because when you throw them away, they come back to you. You don't throw rubber chickens, but you swack folks in the back of the head with them; however, if you have a 'special' rubber chicken (ie, a role play) you may throw it if it gets you out of a predicament.

For bad jokes, you must always throw bad vegetables and/or fruits and eggs. I've also found out that wet toilet paper is something folks throw at someone for telling a bad joke. (It took me a while to get all the TP out of my ear...)

beaker

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
I love this idea! Now... if only we could get some rich big wig to build it so we could enjoy it! :flirt:
Dont worry, I'd sahre some of the money with you guys:wink: Seriously, wouldnt such a grand notion require money to begin with? Aw...hopefully this reaquisition by da JHC has lit the anthem of innovation and vision for such a thing.