An MC Family Member Really Needs our Help! URGENT!!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Guys I need your help there's this 6 pack of sausage rolls I really want they cost $1 but I can't afford it. And if I don't get it I'll put my head down the toilet please help

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Depression/suicide over not getting the backstage pass of Muppet Guys Talking? Isn't this kind of childish? You know, there are people out there with real problems who can't afford to feed their family, and this guy's gonna come on here crying in such dramatic fashion over entertainment? This really irritated me.
No, i'm pretty certain he's saying he happened to go through a depression/suicidal phase the day after, not because he couldn't get tickets, but because he has depression. When you have clynical depression you go through random stretches of time where your body basically gives up on you. You can feel extremely depressed, exhausted and worthless, and there's not much you can do about it. Again, it's not because he couldn't afford tickets, it's because they already have depression. Perhaps he didn't word the post in the best way, but for goodness sakes people, if you look at this guy's previous posts, he's not that dramatic or immature. :rolleyes:
If you guys think i'm so stupid that I would have sympathy for some drama-queen who would commit suicide because he couldn't get tickets to see a Muppet documentary, than I don't know what to think of you.

And seriously, why in the heck would you guys make fun of the guy if you didn't even fully understand story :mad:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But anyway, yeah, I'm sorry but crying over a VIP pass is, well, kinda pathetic.

Sure, it's dissapointing you missed your chance. There have been times I wish I had the chance to meet some of my favorite actors at comic Con events only to realize I was pretty much flat broke (this was my first time by the way), but it's something I've seen moved on from. I've had events where I've wanted to commit suicide because my home address was leaked online way back in 2008 (very long story) and this went on for about 4 months and was very stressful for myself and my family. I've also wanted to commit suicide once because I was dealing with a quarter life crisis and felt like I ruined my own life (mainly feeling like the college I attended just made me salty and I couldn't find a job, to which now I'm happily working). Crying over a VIP pass is just stupid and I'm sorry, but this guy needs to get over it and realize life isn't always fair.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
No, i'm pretty certain he's saying he happened to go through a depression/suicidal phase the day after, not because he couldn't get tickets, but because he has depression. When you have clynical depression you go through random stretches of time where your body basically gives up on you. You can feel extremely depressed, exhausted and worthless, and there's not much you can do about it. Again, it's not because he couldn't afford tickets, it's because they already have depression. Perhaps he didn't word the post in the best way, but for goodness sakes people, if you look at this guy's previous posts, he's not that dramatic or immature. :rolleyes:
If you guys think i'm so stupid that I would have sympathy for some drama-queen who would commit suicide because he couldn't get tickets to see a Muppet documentary, than I don't know what to think of you.

And seriously, why in the heck would you guys make fun of the guy if you didn't even fully understand story :mad:
Ending his life just because he doesn't get to watch Bonus footage of a muppet documentary. think to yourself HOW STUPID DOES IT SOUND

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one who can see this thread blow up in the next 24 hours? :sigh:
Ah, the spiritual successor to "Question for everyone", soon to be merged with "Let's try and get 100,000 replies to this post".

I was afraid of this, and I was afraid of jumping to conclusion, so thanks for clarifying; the way he worded made it seem like the depression was caused from the movie.

Definitely crossed wires mate; sorry. I hope he gets better over his actual issues.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I honestly don't think the bonus content is worth the 97 dollars. I will also say again if he can not afford the 10 dollars I will gladly SHARE the video.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I honestly don't think the bonus content is worth the 97 dollars. I will also say again if he can not afford the 10 dollars I will gladly SHARE the video.
97 bucks is very overpriced IMO. $10 is very affordable; I can't imagine paying $97 just because of extras.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay guys....

I re-read the post and apologize for my harshness. I mis-read it as this is what's making him depressed, not that he battles it.

I've said it before, but sometimes my minor dyslexia can cause me to mis-read something.

I actually am saving money to gamble at Mohegan Sun in a few weeks at a concert I'm attending with a friend soon, so unfortunately, I'm going to have to pass on donating, but I hope the best for our fellow fan.