1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

An Ultimatum

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Drtooth, Nov 12, 2014.

1. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Some guy who hacked GoboFan1981's account.:p

2. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

who is slandering members and using fowl langugage on here ?

3. scooterfan360

well someone needs to stop that hacker right away ! we can't let the young ones on here see his foul langugage and insults to other members

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

The problem has been dealt with. The hacker went quickly through the forum post fowl things about members and the started making threats inn pm,but the problem was delt with. Even though the stuff did get posted it was delt with as quickly aas it coulld be.

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

That's how this thread is becoming, but the point of this thread is again to say to the management to actually take care of this forum. It's continuously falling apart daily, and there are plenty of folks here who would make great mods and help alongside Ed to clean up this place.

6. dwayne1115

I'm afried the problem is inly going to have to get worse before it gets. better.

7. scooterfan360

great !

8. dwayne1115

Let me make it clear that I do not condone the fowl posting of yezterday,and to the ones who where called out yesterday I'm sorry that happened to you,but please do not let the actions of one person make you leave the forum. Your valued members of this board,and I for one am thannkful for you.
    I think after yesterdays attact us members to do ourbest and keep a watchful eye for any and all types of spam,or slander and report it ASAP. I also think that if anyone recives threatening pm's to somehow save them. Because you can prosecute someone for making online threats.

9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I just received a very rude offensive message in my inbox supposedly from Gobofan1981!!

10. Muppet fan 123

You too? Oh my, this is crazy. What did it say?

11. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Well, I wouldn't post on here what it said. It was vile and of a sexual nature which included his dog!!

12. dwayne1115

Well if he ever threatens you. You do have the right to press charges.

13. Muppet fan 123

Oh my. That's awful.

14. scooterfan360

does the uk have something like the fbi ?

15. Muppet fan 123

Well... at least they got these guys:

[​IMG]

16. scooterfan360

lol ;) but,seriously this problem needs to be investigated

17. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

All of these private messages should now be removed from any affected accounts. Please start a private conversation with me if you need additional help or info and we'll resolve the issue.

Kermieuk and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Exactly the point I'm trying to make. We need a HUGE update or overhaul that can automatically ban members and block their isp. Basically the very same thing a fan run Wiki can do in quicker time. And more mods. More mods and more security is all what we're asking for. Members that sign up phony accounts only to turn into troll accounts later on should be easily dealt with when they do. Pulling posts doesn't do anything, and just adds as feeding the trolls.

19. Muppet fan 123

Thanks for stepping in Phillip. Glad to be hearing that things are being done regarding this situation.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  20. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Phew! I'm so glad everything has all been sorted out now.:)