An Unlikely Reunion (The Muppets)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
WHAT? Hey Powerstars! You put me on a cliffhanger! Help! Please post more please! Don't leave me like this! (Groans)! I could get Mokey the member if I don't get more story.

Powerstars

Reaction score
Chapter 9: It Actually Happened!

The fog was immense, and when it cleared, there was the sight of a horrible abomination that Hopper and Van Neuter themselves chocked back vomit at the sight of. It had Kermit's eyes, Rizzo's body, Gonzo's nose, etc. It spoke in a weird, indescribable combination of Kermit, Gonzo, and Rizzo's voice.
"What happen?" It was grammar-challenged, having three brains working together was hard and gave it an awful headache. It was such a sight to behold, yet the Muppets couldn't move...being stuck with their eyes open. Everyone was crying...except Statler and Waldorf, who were laughing, and Bunsen, who was fake crying, in a convincing way. Hopper saw through this, though.
"Alright! Why aren't you showing me REAL pain? I want REAL pain, REAL sorrow! Otherwise," Hopper inched closer to Bunsen and his voice turned to a whisper, "you and that plucky assistant of yours are NEXT!!!" Bunsen was so shocked that the glasses fell off his face and shattered on the floor below. Hopper was bear foot. "OW OW OW OW OW, GET IT OUT, OUUUUCH GET IT OUT NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!" An odd, scary voice spoke from behind.
"Okay, Doc!" With that, Kermizzonzo grabbed Hopper, and threw him in a door of the machine, shutting it suddenly and violently. The three brains had formed a plan. Van Neuter immediately went in another door.
"Wait a minute!" said Walter. Everyone turned to him. "That would make them stronger, being combined, so shouldn't we put something in the third door?"
"No," said the Kermit part of the mutant, "just wait and see." Kermizzonzo released Honeydew and Beaker, so they could help him, and watch the machine while he got the others out. Kermizzonzo whispered his plan in Bunsen's ear, and he violently started pushing buttons while Kermizzonzo nibbled on the trap that the Muppets were stuck in. All the Muppets were now out, Bunsen and Beaker in charge of the machine, and the others standing as an army, ready to take anything that Dr. Phil Van Hopper had to throw at them. After Dr. Honeydew ceased pushing buttons, the machine shook and sputtered violently. Bunsen gasped.
"LOOK OUT, BEAKER!!!" Beaker turned to Bunsen, only to get hit with a screw flying from the machine, knocking him out. Bunsen did everything he could to keep control, as he forced the door open. The machine was on fire, and a shadowy figure stepped away from it. He started choking Bunsen, only to be bitten by Kermizzonzo. Kermizzonzo then saw the true from of this silhouette:......

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh man! THIS IS BAD!!!
Kermit+Gonzo+Rizzo= BAD Bad BAD Bad!!!
Oh man! WHat next!?

Powerstars

Reaction score
Chapter 10: Back To Normal?

Kermizzonzo then saw the true from of this silhouette:...or the shadow, rather. Instead of the air making Doc Neuter weaker, it made him invisable. Kermizzonzo asked Bunsen for a device that could help him out, and he recieved one. They looked like ordinary eyeglasses, but they allowed Kermizzonzo to see invisable things. He dodged all the punches of Doc Neuter, and then, when the Rizzo part was about to trip him, the Kermit part interferred and Kermizzonzo fell over. It seemed like all hope was lost, but then it was Busen to the rescue! He had another pair of the glasses. He grabbed another invention of his, a mirror, and shoved Doc Neuter inside.
"Gee, Bunsen," spoke the Kermit part of the mutant. "Thanks."
"Don't mention it, Mister Kerm...uh...sir!"
"But there's one problem?"
"What's that?"
"How're we gonna get back to normal."
"Well, we have to put two things into the mirror. The machine. And ourselves."
"B-b-but Doc Hopper is in there!"
"Okay, you can stay a mutant for the rest of your life, then."
"Okay, okay, okay, we'll go in. Bunsen can operate the machine, and the others can keep lookout. Speaking of which, how will putting the mirror into the machine allow us to get back to normal."
"Simple! Everything in the mirror world is the oppisite of what it is the this world, except for living beings. So, instead of combining, the machine will seperate."
"Wait a minute. Isn't Hopper still invisable?" Bunsen was speechless for a moment. Then he pulled out a box of glasses out of nowhere.
"Invis-a-seeking glasses for everyone." he said as he began throwing them. With that, the Muppets went into the mirror world. The Muppets kept watch as Bunsen fired upnthe machine. The room they were in was like Doc Hopper's house, except everything was in reverse. The wallpaper, the order of the couch cushins, etc. It was like looking into a mirror. They started off, Bunsen fired up the machine, and then he began being choked. All the other Muppets attacked the person who was doing this, or rather the mutant. Outside the mirror, they was another Muppet. Beaker had just gotten up from being knocked out by the screw. But he knocked over the mirror, shattering it. Now no one can predict what's happening in the mirror world!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
When breaking a mirror, that is seven years of bad luck. (Clears throat) Wrong speech! I am intriged with this story. Post more if you can please.

Powerstars

Reaction score
I'll do more tomorrow, maybe. I only need one or two more chapters.

Powerstars

Reaction score
I'm sorry this final chapter is so short, but there's not much that can be said. This marks the end of this fanfic, although I may consider doing a sequel. Next time, I want to do something more Muppet-y.

Chapter 11: The End?
So, Beaker rebuilt the mirror. It took him hours and hours on end, during which he grew bored. He finally managed to rebuild it, and when he did, the Muppets came rushing out, and Kermit, the last one out, shattered the mirror as they all began running back to their houses. It was an odd sight. Days passed and eventually things were back to normal. At first, Kermit, Gonzo, and Rizzo were a little scared of each other, due to the icident, but it passed. But he wanted revenge. And he won't stop until he gets revenge. Bunsen and Beaker returned to making inventions, and evenutally drove to a far away desert with a rebuilt mirror, buried it, and drove off, as Kermit instructed. Their jobs were on the line. But he, to this day, still wants revenge, and he's going to get it.